13: Future Life of Amuto: Part 5/5

I know the story sucks. This is just my idea of Shugo Chara in a fan fiction of mine. Why do YOU bother read this anyways? This is just my first fan fiction anyways, I'm just going to try to improve later in my life when I get a bit more older to start a complicated life. Yeah, I am ONLY 11 years old when writing this, I have no such thing to hide this like it's private, I mean, too young for  such loving story! Sorry. :p

Ikuto POV continued

*clomp*

Footsteps. Here. 

*clip clop*

More? So there's more people here?

*clip clomp x5*

Even if they are citizens or Easter goons or criminals, I have to act. Then I realized it was just only one person here in the alley.

I swung my knife at the person coming. I don't feel any blood or hear an oof anywhere nearby. I suppose the person saw me in the light and dodged my aim. 

Oh.

Hey! Who holding my legs- woah!

Whoever it was, he is spinning me around him and had thrown me to the ground 1 meter to the light. I landed on the ground using my feet to avoid landing on butt, and lunged at the person to attack. The person dodged. 

Hold up...

Wait. 

Wait a minute...

It's not a man... it's a lady... but how did she grab me like that and swung me off so strong? 

??? (Person)'s POV

Ikuto.... come on, stop it, let me just-

No use, he kept aiming at me even when I was hiding in the shadows. I have to reach the light-

The knife shone and it hit the alleyway wall as he thrown it at me. Ikuto tried pulling it. 

... Ikuto... my goodness sake... *slap forehead* Why did I even bother coming here when I can't reach the light? Omg...

*flashback*

I was watching Ikuto waiting for the goons at the alleyway. He just kept walking around in the shadows...

That's it. I better stop him. He's taking it too far. 

I somehow have my invisibility power ready, so I used it. It has unlimited time, so what's the rush? However, I do need to quickly stop Ikuto from doing this. I snuck out of my room and quickly tippy toed in my bare feet to the entrance and jumped over the sensors. I waited for someone to leave the hospital so the automatic doors can open. The automatic doors opening at nothing but an invisible me is quite a disturbance, I mean, everyone who saw the doors open for an invisible me to pass is suspicious enough. 

I tippy toed with a woman and a man that is leaving the hospital. And after I stopped to make them walk ahead, I ran out the other direction, to the left. I headed to the alleyway and before I knew it, I stepped on some dirty water on my hospital gown. I groaned in my head and looked around and saw some old but pretty good looking boots. As my feet slipped into the boots, they quickly become invisible. I went through the water quietly and stopped as I saw Ikuto prepare his attack-

He lunged at me. I dodged to the right.

*end of flashback*

So my invisibility was turned off. OwO"

I ran for the light, watching the knife along the way. As I was about to prepare my words, Ikuto threw the knife at me.

I ducked... but the knife stopped about an inch away and slowly turned into the direction I was standing. It lunged at me and I had to jump early. My gown ripped by the knife and the knife bounced away and slid about a yard away. Ikuto lunged at me again, but as he was at a inch from me, I grabbed his wrists and thrown him into the light again.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" He asked, panting. Guess he's worn out.

"Who am I...? Ikuto... you don't remember me...? Surprise, my name's starts with letter A."

"A? You gotta tell me really, or I will get you again!" He grabbed the knife and aimed its tip at me. 

"A. M. U. What does that spell?" I stepped forward.

Ikuto didn't dare to think and just lunged at me. Guess I'll blow my cover.

"A. M. U! My. Name. Is. Amu. There, better now?"

He stopped and lowered his knife. "You must be someone else.. no way I'll believe you!"

I walked into the light and Ikuto gasped. He dropped the knife and back away.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"It's ok."

"But I was attacking you and-"

"I duck and dodge. It's fine."

Silent.

"Sorry, again." He muttered and walked forward. "Is this something you do when I was in the hospital?"

I don't need to ask why he came up with that- Aku must've told him. "Because I just wanted to get revenge on myself to see how it feels to attack people..."

"Why attack people and revenge yourself?" He scratched his forehead.

"Because it was fighting training." I laughed at his expression. He was shocked.

"What..." he mumbled through his breath. "You had fighting lessons?" 

"Um... yeah, that's why. With my personal manager."

"And who is that personal manager?"

"Let's just say it's a weird person who knows how to use magic."

"Wat?"

"Let's go." I grabbed his wrists. "I'm all better, but I still have to be in the hospital. Imma do some acting, I'm sure they know I was gone. The hospital is like 4 miles from here, as a matter of fact."

Time skip: Future

(Comment down to see what happens to the Amuto couple and Aku in the future time! The End!)

And I oop, it's the end of this short book! Thanks for reading when you might hate it! I honestly don't care! OwO

Edited in May 15, 2020: I think my thingamajig of an IPad is glitching me... it keeps showing me that I have only 1 part in this story, which is this, when I have 13 part story... oof