‹ ✩ AKAASHI KEIJI AS YOUR BOYFRIEND!

❪ hazumi_rani ❫NOW PLAYING, compass , the neighbourhood꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

hazumi_rani
NOW PLAYING,
compass , the neighbourhood
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

❪ hazumi_rani ❫NOW PLAYING, compass , the neighbourhood꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ᜰ. as soon as the two of you are dating, the volleyball team literally do this thing where they give the two of you guys a big round of applause everytime they see the two of you are together. even though this does make him shy, the thought of his team being happy for him makes him feel at ease.

ᜰ. expect lots of trying to sneak kisses when the two of you are at school, he does particularly get shy with pda and the idea of the two of you getting caught somewhat excites him but he'd still be really red in the face. you could also tell when he's about to sneak in a quick kiss because he has the tendency to hold onto your hand and press you into the nearest wall and kiss you right then and there.

ᜰ. speaking of hands, he does like holding onto your hand because it makes him feel grounded and safe. he does have the bad habit of overthinking way too much and when you hold onto his hand and tell him that he's going to be alright? falls in love all over again.

ᜰ.  i feel like something about café dates and stargazing with him would just hit SO different. the two of you hanging out at a café after practice and splitting snacks together while trying to get some homework done is something that the two of you like to do all the time. stargazing him with would somewhere at a roof or maybe at like the top of hill with his arms around you and him sneaking kisses under the stars.

ᜰ. the moment that everyone finds out you're dating him is when bokuto is the biggest hypeman for the two of you. when the two of you are going on walks after school, expect bokuto to tackle the both of you in a hug and ask when you guys are getting married and when —

ᜰ. he wouldn't mind it all if you come to his games wearing his jersey, he'd probably smile so hard and fall in love with you all over again right then and there. wearing his clothes might leave him more handsy and he'd keep his arms around your waist or around your shoulders and kiss you more than usual.

ᜰ. FACEMASKS WITH AKAASHI. everytime he comes over to your place, the two of you would have face masks and watch some kind of film together. also he doesn't mind the cute couple pics and would have them as his lockscreen. if you brag about it to your friends, he'll most definitely get flustered and shy and it's the c u t e s t thing in the world.

ᜰ. i feel like he wouldn't mind being the little spoon at times, considering the fact that he overthinks way too much and would fall into your open arms and snuggle so close into you. he also really likes it when you kiss his forehead or nose in moments like this, he softens up so easily.

ᜰ. rarely vocally confesses his love to you due to him being a bit shy, but when he does, he has the habit of grabbing onto your hands and look you dead in the eye while saying anything. i feel like he'd remember anniversary dates and when he brings them up, he always gives you flowers and chocolate and he had the cutest smile on his face pls.

ᜰ.  alright but HE IS THE BEST BOY i don't make the rules <3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

NEXT UP ! iwaizumi hajime dating headcanons

NEXT UP !
iwaizumi hajime dating headcanons

&&. ALSO, if you have any requests for a
matchup, please send them to me in pms
and read the form in the second chapter.
matchups are will later be posted around
the end of the day for me, and if i don't get
to your matchup, i'll post it tomorrow
morning.