‹ ✩ SUNA RINTAROU AS YOUR HUSBAND!

❪ -peqchybqbes ❫ NOW PLAYING, sleep it off , niki and gabi꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

-peqchybqbes
NOW PLAYING,
sleep it off , niki and gabi
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

❪ -peqchybqbes ❫ NOW PLAYING, sleep it off , niki and gabi꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ᜰ. I AM THE BIGGEST SIMP FOR THIS BOY PLS! i feel like he'd make the best husband, remembering your anniversaries so he could get you flowers and chocolate and tell you all the reasons why he's so in love with you. he might have to hold your hands or your face to try and help him not stumble over his words, but he won't hesitate to spill out his adorations for you right then and there.

ᜰ. LAZY MAKE OUTS! like when the two of you can't sleep or he has something on his mind, he won't hesitate to pull you into and steal a bunch of kisses, no matter how tired he seems. sometimes this leads to other things, but it depends on whether he falls asleep or not.

ᜰ. he won't vocally admit this, but he does enjoy being the little spoon at times where he's feeling tired or fatigued. especially when you run your fingers through his hair? he falls putty in your hands and he'd probably fall asleep on you. if you move and he wakes up, he'll probably feel so bad for smooshing you and apologize by pressing kisses to your face.

ᜰ. BOBA DATES! BOBA DATES! BOBA DATES! even though you're the one who introduced him to boba, he became pretty much obsessed with it and always asks the two of you to go and get some boba when you guys aren't busy. if you try and take a picture of him, he'll probably GET SO SHY and cover his face or something. other times, he'll probably make a funny face just to tease you when he thinks you're bluffing.

ᜰ. really enjoys it when the two of you wake up together, he's running his fingers through your hair and gazing at you with you with this puppy look in eyes and he falls in love all over again. he might try and wake you up with kisses just to tease you, but his arms won't ever let you go and he's just genuinely whipped for you.

ᜰ.  always expect the twins coming over and trying to have a movie night with the two of you, while atsumu tries to tease and ask about the sex life and osamu is just trying to get a hold onto his own sanity before he beats up atsumu. it always leaves him smiling at you laughing at the two of them, even though it's for the dumbest of reasons.

ᜰ.  always trying to sneak back hugs when you're busy and press a kiss to your cheek to get your attention, even when you're trying to get something done, he's so in love with watching you in your element and finds it one of his favorite things. if he could stare at you all day, would he? without a doubt.

ᜰ.  HONESTLY THE PRETTIEST MF PLSS 😭😭😭

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

NEXT UP ! kageyama tobio dating headcanons

NEXT UP !
kageyama tobio dating headcanons