‹ ✩ MIYA ATSUMU AS YOUR BOYFRIEND!

❪ Miracle_girl_velix ❫NOW PLAYING,pink bubblegum , lavi kou꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Miracle_girl_velix
NOW PLAYING,
pink bubblegum , lavi kou
꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

 ❪ Miracle_girl_velix ❫NOW PLAYING,pink bubblegum , lavi kou꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ᜰ. the w a y i simp for this boy goes CRAZY and STUPID. atsumu would be the one to ask you out in this really smooth way in attempting to steal your heart for keeps and when you say yes? he runs to the volleyball team with his hands in your backpockets like, "this is y/n! aka mine and only mine!"

. ARCADE DATES! ( ok but if you read my nsfw book, you'll most definitely see where i'm getting this. ) but he'll be the type of person to sneak you into an arcade when he finds out its a bit on the empty side and the two of you would have the best time. he'd offer to share a milkshake with you and win you a bunch of stuffed animals so that you'd never forget about the night.

ᜰ. he loves sneaking in make - out sessions in the locker room when he's supposed to be at practice. might leave some hickeys and the exhilaration he feels when it comes to the thought of the two of you getting caught? might lose it right then and there. and if you leave hickeys on him, he'll come back to practice with a cocky smile spread across his lips like nothing just happened. ( ok we cue in BIG DADDY KITA making him run laps for trying to miss practice )

ᜰ. the team will all probably ask you if you're sane or not, but they all are really happy when they see you at his games and cheering for him because it gives him this surge of confidence to play at his best. especially right after he wins, he'll run up to you and plant a kiss to your lips RIGHT THERE in front of everyone. ( rip the fangirls </3 )

ᜰ. walks after his practice always leave him content at the end of the day, holding onto your hand and watching the sunset while talking to each other about your day. it's something he looks forward to everyday and most likely brags about you to the entire team once practice is over just to rub it in their faces. sometimes osamu likes to join in on the walks to pester the two of you or say something to try and irritated atsumu ( cue in the two of them arguing right then and there ! )

ᜰ.  he's also kind of a whore for your attention, like if you were talking to someone else and he wanted you to focus on him, he'd have his arms wrapped around you and press kiss atop kiss on your cheek until you're flustered or you're getting shy. he'd probably pout and continue to back-hug you and it'd be the cutest thing if you ask me.

ᜰ.  kisses with atsumu depend on his mood, like if the two of you are having a cute little cuddle date with his arms around you, he won't hesitate to steal your attention with a passionate kiss that could turn into something else. if he's feeling discouraged or not feeling like himself, he does like receiving nose kisses or forehead kisses and your arms around him make him feel grounded.

ᜰ.  THE BIGGEST TEASE! if you were smaller than him and you asked him to reach something for you, he'd have this cocky smile on his face like, "what? couldn't hear you from down there!" and then would try and steal your kisses from you then. even during a make - out session just to get on your nerves, he'd stop kissing you and just start talking about his practice when his hands are clearly trying to do something else.

ᜰ.  he loves vocally telling you about his feelings for you and is really proud to be considered yours. he'd be the type to yell out "love you y/n!" right after he walks you home and when the two of you are alone, he mumbles his reasons for being so in love with you while kissing all over your face and holding your hands.

ᜰ. alright when can i date him </3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

NEXT UP ! semi eita dating headcanons

NEXT UP !
semi eita dating headcanons