Chapter 3 - Close To Death Or Something

Father climbed out onto the roof with her. 

And then Alexis heard a shout. It was a demanding type of shout. It didn't sound like Clover. Father turned around, facing the stairs and he said that same word Clover used. "Fuck."

Why is it so popular just now? She thought.

She went with the distraction and shot him in the chest twice before reloading. She succeeded and he cried out. The red liquid splattered over her face. She kicked him back into her room. She was smart enough to know she'd get in trouble for this.

 She heard talking from downstairs. She heard Clover talking. Her tone was panicked, sad and angry. "Alexis" was the only thing she heard. Father fell over and he ripped the scythe off my hand as he fell. Right in her left clavicle. She cried out as Father slashed at my chest. Blood dripped from her hoodie. Alexis heard someone sprinting upstairs. She thought it was Clover or some Cleavers. 

Alexis knelt over him and shot him in the face once, then elbowed his face over and over. If the Cleavers were here she needed to kill him. Or else she'd never get another chance.

A woman came up from the stairs. Apparently not Cleavers.

It was a girl in black. She was as tall as Father. I'd seen her on the walls of Father's office. He knew who this was. The girl looked down at Father. "Found her." The woman said. That made Alexis panic. Alexis stood up.

Alexis backed up, into the corner of the room. She cradled her busted arm and used the air to hold the kunai in the air. Alexis prepared to kill.

The lady had soft eyes, ones that made you want to be cautious of her but also love her at the same time.  Her accent was Irish. Alexis panicked. What had happened to Clover? 

"What did you do to my sister?" she asked, almost a whisper. It began to become harder to talk - to do anything really. She was weak. But she couldn't let her guard down. People who wear black are should be dangerous. Looking at Father down there, she'd say she was right.

"Your sister is downstairs." Valkyrie said.

"Alive?" She asked quietly.

"Well, duh. Obviously. We're the good guys."

"Huh." Alexis mumbled. Her body was aching due to the darts that shot into her. She smelled like the burnt smoking metal.

She felt herself fall to her knees as the red liquid flowed smoothly out, creating a thin puddle under her.

 She felt movement in the room. More people were coming in. Her eyes closed and she couldn't do a single thing about her life. She was either dying or close to death. 

*New Chapters Come Out Every Few Days! Keep In Check To Find More!*