Pretty little red alert button

Tony pov
I went back to the lab and started to figure out a plan to get everyone out of the tower except my peter he was mine and I wasn't going to let anyone else have him so I needed them out! That's when it came to me ,I just had to press that pretty little red alert button and everyone would go to find the threat except me and my peter and little did they know there was no threat well that's if you count them out because they were a big threat to me and my peter.
Going over I smiled widely and pressed the button a siren immediately went off and I could hear foot steps running around and somebody yelling at peter to stay as they ran out the tower and to find the threat.

Now he was all mine! I took and put the tower on lock down mode then went upstairs to see peter.
Peter pov
The red alert sounded while I was eating and everyone got up and went to find it they of course made me stay behind and the weird thing is that as soon as everyone was gone the tower went on lock down. I walked down to mr starks lab and knocked on the door.
"Uh mr stark why is the tower on lock down?"
There was no answer and I started to get worried and then mr stark spoke by the wasn't in his lab he was behind me and sounded a lot different.
"Hello kid I put the tower on lock down so the others won't be a threat to us!"
I raised my brow
"What others are you talking about mr stark?"
"Well the other avengers of course"
My heart started to race and I quickly figured out that this wasn't the mr stark I knew
"Why would you want to keep them out ..there are friends"
"There a threat to me and you a threat to are relationship so they had to go!"
He was starting to sound angry and I was getting scared
"Mr stark please stop this..your scaring me"
"But kid there's nothing to be afraid of!"
With that he started to walk closer and I was trapped between him and the lab door.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Two chapters in one night!? Yay me right? This 8s to kinda make up for not writing for awhile I hope y'all like em please vote and comment I hope y'all are doin ok during all the crap that is going on, hope to see you soon-pen