The remote

Mentions of suicide if you are not comfortable with the mention of this please do not read the chapter.

Loki pov
This was the most entertainment I have had since I kidnapped peter, I had been watching the avengers for weeks and now things were getting good tony thought peter was dead again and peter wasn't! The kid had pulled something that I would pull and for that I was proud as hell.
He sat on the table in front of peter disguised as a remote and just watched as peter mumbled to himself and sighed, since the widow wasn't around loki could hear him starting to talk louder to himself

"Mabey I should just end it all, go join aunt May and uncle Ben go see my parents and be with them instead of causing even more pain to people and this world"

Loki couldn't believe that this brilliant kid was actually considering suicide right now and knew he needed to do something even if he was a bad guy he still had a heart.  

Loki took a moment to decide but soon shifted to his human form and peter jumped as he appeared sitting on the table.

"Ok first I'm not going to try hurting you kid just trying to help, and second suicide is not the answer"

Peter looked at him and Loki could finally see his eyes clearly they were dull and the color faded, he looked dead inside.

"But what if it is, what if it has always been the solution"
He looked at peter sadly and leaned forward taking his hand and holding it while tears started to run down peters face, that was when Loki reached over and hugged peter tightly whispering in his ear that all would be ok.
——————————————————————————-
Hey y'all here's a new chapter please vote and comment and to anyone and everyone out there suicide is never the anwser so please just talk to someone and if you ever need someone to speak with I'm here to help and you can message me anytime-pen