Dress up (part two)

Nat pov
We had all the groceries and went back to the base after three hours and what I found there made me want to cry with laughter....
Steve pov
Half way threw the dance someone called but just like last time not thinking I ignored it and kept dancing my skirt was swaying and my heels clicking on the floor I looked over at Bucky to see him in the exact same out fit he had on one of the star spangled banner girl outfits, cherry red lipstick his hair curled and pretty red heels on I had the same outfit on but was wearing a blond wig for my hair.
We had gotten really good at this since playing so much
"This is the best I missed playing this"I looked over at Bucky
"Yea it is and it's sad we can't play it at the tower since someone got it banned"
Bucky looked at me and I rolled my eyes
"Whatever"
We kept dancing and didn't notice when the others came in or when Natasha started recording on her phone.
Nat pov
What in the hell did we just walk in on..Steve and Bucky were dressed up like girls and playing just dance what made me mad was that they knew just dance was banned!
"What the hell do you think you. Two are doing?"
Steve jumped and swore loudly
"Shit!"
And Bucky looked at us like he wasn't expecting us back so soon.
"We..Uh are dancing.."
"I can see that..you two know just dance is banned!"
Steve and Bucky sighed and looked down.
"Fiinnneee.."
she looked at the call history then back up at them
"You idiots...you ignored a call from TONY!!!!"
"Oops.."
Steve looked guilty as hell and she put the phone down.
"I'm taking the ice cream and going to my room for the night.."
Nat grabbed the ice cream and started to her room only to stop and yell back
"You two look amazing btw!"
Nat continued on and Steve smiled Sam stood there looking a bit hurt
"Next time..send me an invite.."
Bucky nodded grinning and they all went there separate ways to go to bed.
Tony pov
They ignored my call..why would they ignore my call..well now peter won't say goodbye since I am taking him away soon..
———————————————————————————
Hey y'all vote comment and keep reading -pen