Twenty One

I'm diving in deep and riding with no brakes

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Soobin... Meet me at JinHit cafe." That was all yeji said when Soobin picked up. Without giving the latter a chance to oppose or even say anything, Yeji ended the call.

Soobin, knowing he can't object to what Yeji had ask him to do lazily got put of bed, went to his wardrobe, and slipped on an oversized black hoodie. Soobin groaned as he didn't want to do anything as of the moment. He just wants to chill, sleep, and eat. But NO. Yeji just HAD to call him. Rolling his eyes, he locked his apartment door and headed to JinHit cafe.

Walking inside, a familiar voice was heard from behind the counter. "Oh Soobin!!" The owner of the voice exclaimed. Yes it was the one, the only, the almighty, the handsome.... Eomma Jin.

"Jin hyung!" Soobin greeted. Seokjin is his older cousin and also (if u dont know already) the owner of JinHit cafe.

"What brings you here today?" He asked.

"I'm meeting a friend." Soobin flashed his bunny smile. Jin gasped dramatically, "So you didn't come to see me??" He questioned. Soobin sighed, "And to see you, hyung." He rolled his eyes.

Jin let out his famous wind shield laugh, "I'm just kidding! So, who are you meeting? Your girlfriend?"

Soobin quickly denied, "No! What the heck, hyung? The girl I'm meeting has a boyfriend, and that boyfriend is mY bEsTfRiEnD!" Soobin groaned. "Mhm, when are you getting yourself a girlfriend?" Seokjin rolled his eyes at his single cousin. Soobin scoffed, "yeah no. Not gonna happen any time soon."

"Alright alright. The usual?" The worldwide handsome man asked. Soobin nodded before saying, "You know where I'll be sitting at, hyung." and headed to his usual spot.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Not long after, Soobin's order came along wuth Yeji rushing in the cafe. The girl's outfit was.... interesting.. blouse and sports pants. That was quite unusual considering that Yeji has a lot of really good outfits. To top it off, her hair wasn't even brushed. "Whoa, Yeji! Where have you been looking like that?" Soobin asked.

"That doesn't matter right now! What matters is that something is going on with Lia and I need your help!" Yeji exclaimed in frustration.

"What? J-jisu? I thought you said shes not back?" Soobin asked, confused. Yeji rolled her eyes, "Come on! You know I was lying that day, Soobin. Yes. It was Jisu you saw."

Soobin was left speechless but then remembered Yeji saying something is happening to Lia. So he exclaimed, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??"

Customers from around the cafe turned to look at them as Soobin's yell was a little too loud. After apologizing and bowing respectfully to the bystanders who nodded and went back to their business, Soobin turned to yeji- signaling her to explain.

"This may seem absurd but..."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"WHAT!?" Soobin yelled after Yeji explained everything- and i mean everything. Yes readers, everything you've read so far in both this book, and Raindrops. And yes, that yell gained attention once again from the people around them.

Soobin laughed nervously and apologized, then turning to Yeji and whispering, "are you kidding me right now?"

"I know.... it may seem very fiction and unreal but you gotta believe her. It's the only way." Yeji begged soobin.

"Who said I didn't believe her?" Soobin argued. "Did you tell her i broke up with Eunji?" He asked. Even if they did broke up, Soobin and Eunji are still good friends, and they still kept in contact.

Yeji shook her head, "I was this close to telling her that you broke up with Eunji.. but I know it isn't my place to tell her. Its yours." Yeji explained.

Soobin groaned, "You should've just told her though! That would be easier!!"

"I know. But that is not right. YOU have to do this. Not me. Not anyone." Yeji retorted. Soobin sighed, "fine.. but how am i supposed to do that?" He asked.

"That my dear friend, you can leave to me.." Yeji smirked.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Whats this i smell? Is it the end? Or is it more drama? ;)