Chapter 1

I do not own any of the characters of the world of Stephanie Meyer. I am just a fanfiction writer who is trying something new. This is a Leah ClearwaterXReneesmee Cullen fanfiction. SMUT of course. Hope you enjoy it!

"It's been ten long years, and today we're all here to remember the people who lost their lives in the tragic storm of 2008. I want everyone to lower their heads in silence for just a moment. To remember the people, you may have lost". Leah Clearwater looked out her tiny window in sorrow. The small television that was propped using a chair showed a mousy looking woman, speaking about the "accident" that happened nearly ten years ago. Today was the anniversary of that day, the day that Leah Clearwater's life completely changed. Sighing, Leah listened to the hum of the woman's voice as she spoke about the events of the day. Both towns, La Push and Forks were supposed to be holding a candlelight vigil at their respected local cemeteries. Leah tried to remember the last time she visited anyone there. Was it three years ago? Maybe five? At this point Leah couldn't care less. Nothing was bringing those people back, so what was the point of remembering? Only to hurt her heart even more. Another rough sigh escaped the young women as she listened to the silence of her home. Turning towards the t.v she wondered about that day. The screams of those people, flesh being ripped. Her mind racing, body running as she tried to help. If she just ran a little faster, if her ears worked a little better . . . maybe. Leah couldn't help but think about all the what ifs. Even though it happened so long ago, Leah could never stop thinking about everything she lost. Again she tried to rid her mind of these thoughts, switching off the television she decided to go for a run. Hopefully the cool La Push air would take her mind off today.

Before her feet hit the ground her entire body started to shift. At this point turning was like breathing to her. Her bones started to break as her body turned into what she hated most. Her paws hit the ground in a loud thud as she sprinted towards the forest, only her shredding clothes left behind. Running through the forest her ears picked up hundreds of different animals. Leah's anger melted away as she listened to all the families of the forest. She did her best not to disturb them as her wolf form weaved and slid through the tree's. The farther she was away from La Push the easier it was for her to think. As her paws hit the ground she could feel herself getting closer to the border, and the stench getting stronger. Knock Knock, I wonder if the leeches are home? Leah thought, finally making it to the border she traced her paw over it.

"Leah's looking for a death wish"

"Maybe the leeches will take her in"

"You think the leeches would want her? We don't even want her"

Leah tried to ignore the pumping of thoughts that were now invading her mind. Even though there were some good aspects to being a wolf, this one was not one of them. Over the course of these ten years she could never get used to the invasion of privacy that was always inflicted on her when she changed. "Would you all just shut up?!" She thought, huffing in annoyance. By now the entire pack had shifted. Leah considered shifting back into her human form, but before she had a chance to think it over, someone chimed in. "Leah really does want to be a leech. You hear this guys?!". This 'whoever his face' ,was really getting on Leah's nerves. She believed the thoughts belonged to a new wolf. For some reason all the new pups felt like they could protect La Push better than their elders. Even though most of them have never even seen a vampire before. It amused her though that he decided to speak up. Growling, Leah turned her thoughts to him. "How would you know what I was doing anyways? If a leech was right in front of you we all know that you would run with your tail between your legs. All you pups have never gone through what we have so in that case you can shut your fucking mouth! I hope a leech sneaks into your home and shuts that fat fucking mouth of yours". And with that Leah shifted back into her human form in anger. She knew that pup didn't deserve what she just said, but it's hard to keep her anger at bay when all those assholes that she shares a mind with always have something to say. Ever since Sam left with Emily and the baby, things have been crazy around here. Since there's no alpha, the pups feel like they can just trample on the veterans. Especially Leah, since at this point she couldn't care less about the pack. Everyone thought she was some kind of leech lover since she was the one to suggest that all of them try to get along with the remaining bloodsuckers that were still around. But because of the accident, they lost half of their pack. Half of their people were killed. And for what? Some blood sucking half vampire bitch.