5

The not very agile doctor stumbled, I'm not very sure how because there were just grass, but he fell forwards, just where Spock was. The vulcan as a reflex action placed his hands on McCoy's waist trying, in vain, to prevent him from falling, but instead the two of them lost their balance. Both in the ground, the doctor on top. Spock's cheeks became light green just while Leonard's went pink. Bones who had his hands on the sides of the vulcan's head tried to stand up but Spock's hands, still on his waist, held him on the place, McCoy smiled at this. The vulcan, realizing what he was doing, removed them turning even greener, but now was the doctor the one who stayed in place not letting him stand, although this time on purpose, with his blue baby eyes fixed on Spock's.

Even more time than it takes to read it had past, but the time had froze for both.

"Guys, are you going to stand up or are you going to continue laying there looking into the other's eyes?" Kirk asked with a chuckle, he said it as if he was joking but the sexual tension was palpable in the air.

The two blue shirted men quickly stood up at their captain's voice apologizing. Then they continued walking, awkwardly and silently. They were to aware of what had just happened.