Hold on tightly OR let go lightly

It was 21 June 2019 2 PM in the afternoon.
Aaira Ryaz was with her friends In the college campus. She was eating cake at the moment when she first saw a guy called Matthew George. She was just zoned out when she saw him. He was a popular guy in the college. He was so damn handsome any girl would love to be his girlfriend. So basically he was a stud but a very kind person. But unfortunately, he hates to love. Why? You will find out that later on.

He does not care what people think or says about him he just stays in his own little world. Aaira was kept on staring at Matthew but he didn't even bother looking at her. This was the first time Aaira felt something different which she had never felt before. Her friends were calling her name just to bring her back form her imagination.

Her Friends: Aaira, Aaira are you even lestining dude?

Aaira... Yes....yes. What happened?

Her friends: nth let's go back home we are getting late.

Aaira: oh ok sure!!

They were heading back to their home when they saw some dogs chasing them. Aaira is literally scared of dogs. She started screaming but there was no one to help them. So they all were really scared as they see no Hope's. All of a sudden Matthew appears and he helps them to get rid of the dogs. She was quite impressed by Matthews such behaviour cause she never thought of him having such a soft side. She went to him and thank him but he did not spare her a glance and walked away.

She thought that he was just acting at that moment so she changed her perspective against him and she left too. When she reached home she was still wondering about him.

Aaira: How can someone be so rude and arrogant. He did not even bother answering me. If he is arrogant enough then why did he help me in the first place?

She was kept on imagining stuff while she heard someone is calling her it was none other than her naughty ass brother Ali Ryaz.

Ali Ryaz: I've been noticing since the time you enter the home you are lost in some other world I guess?

Aaira: No way bro! I just had a rough day so I'm exhausted. You just go out of my room and let me take some rest.

Ali: ok sure.....

And he left the room by turning off the lights. Aaira slept as she has to go to the college tomorrow.

The next day while she was going to her college she met a girl named Olivia Roy. Do you know who she was? Umm no problem I'll tell you when the right time comes. She was actually crying so hard that Aaira could not stop her self from asking her about what happened? Is she ok 👌? Olivia was not answering back so she lent her the tissue. And said no problem take your time and cry your heart out you will feel better.
After a while when she felt better she talked to Aaira and told her why was she crying she said I forgot my ID Card at home and there's no chance my teachers will let me sit for the test. As in their college, it was a rule to bring their ID Card for the test and the examination.

Aaira was very intelligent she asked her to call her parents and ask them to bring it for her. Aaira helped her to tell the teacher as well that she left her ID at home and her parents will be bringing it soon. So they let Olivia sit for the test. After all this finished Olivia went to Aaira to thank her and asked her " can I be your friend? " Aaira said sure why not cause she loves making new friends. Day by day they were getting close and in September they became best friends. They share every little thing with each other. So Aaira told her about Matthew and she was shocked to know that.

Why was she shocked tho?
Ahan suspenseful😊🤫.

This is my first ever writing I published so I really want your wishes and support. I hope you guys will like it and if you do

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.
Please show some love guys 🥰❤❤.