Hold on tightly OR let go lightly

Olivia: Aaira just stay away from Matthew man just dont get close to him.

Aaira: but why he's a nice guy and we became really close in just one day can you believe he shared his secrets with me.

Olivia: just stay away please he's not a nice person I'm telling you.

Aaira: com on Olivia you don't even know him ok he's such a great person and an awesome friend I tell you.

They were arguing about Matthew. Olivia was keep on telling Aaira that Matthew is not a good guy but Aaira was not willing to listen because she believes that who ever is nice towards her she'll be way more nice to them. She doesn't believe what people say about others she don't judge others on what people say to her she likes to know them  personally and then judge. If you are nice to Aaira she don't care what people say to her she will believe the actions more than the words. That's why she was having doubt on Olivia. Why were she saying bad about him? Does she know him?  There were so many questions in her mind but she could not get a single answer because she does not want to ask him about anything as she trusts him. But what should she do Olivia and her friends were manipulating her about Matthew. Still after many things they've said she didn't questioned Matthew.

But few months later Aaira blocked him on WhatsApp and she totally started to ignore him . He was begging her to tell why she left him just like this without even explaining anything to him . He always come up to her but she ignores. She have always been crying the day she blocked him because she was frustrated by all her friends speaking shit about him this & that . But you know what happened after knowing Aaira blocked Matthew many people were so happy by seeing them apart especially Olivia and her gang. Aaira was keep on imagining stuff where did I go wrong? And what happened she started doubting Olivia and started losing trust on her. So what she did was unblock Matthew and explain all the shit happened the day they became friends and told him why she broke the friendship and why she blocked him.

He was like you could have told me before she was like I did not understand dude how am I supposed to tell you what was I going through? what were people telling me about you? He was kept on asking her tell him the names, who said all this I'll deal with them but she was not willing to tell as she was scared he might do something wrong. But her brother was encouraging her to tell him everything so you will feel much better and happy than she listened to him and told the names and Mathew was shocked by knowing the names cause it was his ex Olivia and her bloody gang spreading rumours about him and manipulating Aaira as well. So what Matthew did was explain everything to Aaira and told her about his and Olivia relationship. She was shocked by knowing all this but most probably she was sad cause she really considered Olivia her best friend and trusts her more than anyone else but she did not tell her anything about this in fact she was provoking her so she would also hate Matthew.

But fortunately her all plans were flop Aaira did not hated Matthew and they were friends again. This time they know who's their true friend and who's not. So they were very very careful by people now. Matthew and Aaira went to Olivia and said that Matthew told Aaira everything so you better stop playing your dirty games.

Aaira: I've never thought you'll do this to me dude I've considered you my best friend and look at you, you betrayed me. I was fine if you did not wanted to share about your relationship with me but at least you shouldn't have provoked me. You shouldn't have said bad stuff about him, and you shouldn't have tried breaking our friendship but never mind now I know whose really my friend and whose just pretending. I've never knew I'll break this friendship but yes I am goodbye Olivia and never ever show me your face again got it , now get lost!!!!!

Aaira left.

Matthew: Lmao seriously Olivia if you've really hated me you could have told me you don't have to play such games and use my friends against me cause you know I'm strong enough you can't break me againnnn. You've alredy did once but I won't let you do it again neither with me not with my friends so you better bakeup. I hope this all is enough for you it will always remind you what you've lost. You've lost people who truly loved you care for you what did we lost a girl who was selfish, doesn't care about others feeling and the girl who never loved us. So now you tell me who's at lost me and Aaira or YOU?  I just hope you really learn something from this and you should realise your mistakes. Being called fake and betrayer are the worst kind of feelings for me I don't understand how you can live with this with two faces. In front of us you are someone who loves us but the moment we turn back you are the one who stab us in our back.

What did actually happened to Matthew? Why do he hates to love? Why he hates Olivia so much? What was their love story ?

To find out you guys wait for my next chapter.
I really hope you guys like this chapter as well.

Please don't forget to comment, vote and share with your loved once

Please guys do support mee❤😘😘🥰
Love you all🖤💘