i.

i'm not like any other girls.

honestly, i've always wanted to say that. the most typical and clichéd of all clichéd lines in almost all wattpad stories i've read. they always exaggerate that one sentence. but believe me when i say,

i'm not exaggerating.

because it's true. i'm seriously not like any other girls. why?

hmm, well, for starters, maybe it's because i'm a talking chipmunk? yes, maybe it's because of that. but i'm not entirely sure if that's really the reason why i'm different than most girls — i don't know, you be the judge.

and because of my peculiar features, i often receive questions like,

"how's life as a chipmunk?"

"do you only eat acorns?"

"are you related to the chippetes?"

"what's the difference between chipmunks and squirrels?"

"are you a squirrel?"

first of all, screw them. just because i'm a chipmunk, doesn't mean my world is completely different than yours. we live in the same planet, bud.

no. i don't only eat acorns. my plate is
much more wide and diverse. it's a bad trait, i know, but i'm quite the picker eater myself. if the food doesn't reach my standards, or if they don't satisfy my tastes, then i will not think twice on going gordon ramsay with you. what are you? an idiot sandwich. that's what.

i'm going to say this once, and i will never repeat it.

does it look like i'm a crazy talented singing chipmunk to you? no? exactly.

that's probably what i dislike being a talking chipmunk. people put pressure on you and expect you to do the same thing brittany, jeanette and eleanor miller can do.

i am prudence dean. not prudence miller. i am my own person — er, chipmunk. i am different from them in so many ways. although i get flustered whenever they say things like that, i would appreciate it more if you would know me as prudence. just prudence.

do you have google? you do? splendid! then, you can just search up the differences between squirrels, and chipmunks like me. it's not that hard to spot the dissimilarity, to be honest. like, example, we chipmunks are much more cuter than squirrels. no offence though, but i'm only stating facts — don't look at me like that! cut me some slack.

. . . unless you want my fist to come into contact with your face, i'd suggest to drop the question. sure i'm tiny, but surely you've heard of the term, 'small but terrible'? yes. fear me.

to cut the story short — hi. i'm prudence dean. i'm a chipmunk. no, i am not related with the chippetes or the chipmunks in any ways. i'm fourteen years old, a freshman in west eastman high school. i don't have any special talents or skills to boast about, but don't you worry! i'm going to look for my hidden ability. i will never stop searching, and when i find it — prudence dean will be huge figure, just as huge as the chippetes and the chipmunks.