Fifteenth Lie

["What happened?"

"Where did all the lights go?"

"Is there a blackout?" and screams from the children]

Is what Midoriya thought would happen. But it wasn't the case. Everything and everyone was quiet. They children were playing as if nothing ever happened. The doctors were still strolling about with their medical reports. Midoriya was surprised in shock that he rushed out of the kiddy room and located himself at one of the other locations Dr. Ganma told him about. There he stood in confusion.

'What is going on? There is a sudden blackout and no one is curious about it? Not even the children? Does it happen often?'

Midoriya had so many questions in mind and he couldn't even process them all. Just then, Midoriya heard a faint sound coming from the floor he was on.

Click...

He turned around.

Click...Click...

'What is that?' he questioned himself. The sound hollowed down the hospital corridor.

Click...Click...Click...Click...

He took a small step to avoid any sounds.

Click...Click...

And just about the 'click' sound occured, Midoriya heard a faint scream and all of the lights in the hospital turned back on. The 'click' sound never occurred, and Midoriya stopped himself from falling from his feet. He dragged himself to Dr. Ganma's room to see Tsuyu, and also to see how she was doing.

'Does Tsu-chan know if these blackouts occur? And what was that clicking sound?' he thought.

It was clear that Midoriya didn't want to stay in the place for much longer. But Midoriya knew Tsuyu quite well. If these things did happen, wouldn't she just quit in the first place? He shuddered at the thought and decided to head over to Dr. Ganma's room. As he was going to open the stair doors, Midoriya felt a tug on his light jacket. Not sure on what to do, he kneeled down to his height and looked at him closely. Midoriya then realized something. He was Samidare; Tsuyu's little brother.

"Are you Midoriya-san?" he asked.

He nodded.

'Why do so many people know me today?' he thought.

"Do you know where Onēsan is?" Samidare asked.

"She's in Dr. Ganma's room," Midoriya replied.

Samidare nodded and trotted away to the kiddy area. Midoriya stood up as he watched Samidare go inside the kiddy area. He turned around.

'Just what is everyone hiding in here?'