fourth

monty snuck into the house because, by the time they got back, it was already 12. if his boys weren't asleep, they'd be in trouble. monty took sebb's hand and guided him up the stairs. when they got to the bedroom, sebb locked the door and pushed monty against the wall carefully.

"something you wanna tell me?", monty asked in a joking manner. it was an inside joke on how sebb didn't look gay.

they made out against the wall for a while before gradually just making their way to the bed. (okay, i've actually never kissed anyone but...if anybody's down...i'm bi) monty took his own and sebb's tee shirt off before literally passing out.

"monty?"sebb asked shaking him. he must have fallen asleep, he thought. he took off his pants and shoes and helped him lie down properly in the bed. he did the same for his self and made monty the little spoon. sebb also happened to get bored and made hickeys on monty's neck, just because. he tried to make little hearts but, kind of failed.

sebb woke up early. well, regular time for him but early for monty and his sons. he decided to make breakfast with a fun day of activities. he remembered monty saying that he and his boys weren't allergic to anything but they were vegan. so, he made pancakes and strawberries. by the time he was almost finished an older boy in a black robe came down the stairs and screamed. this, in turn, caused everyone else to walk down the stairs.

"dad, there's a strange man in the house.", the older boy said softly.