Chapter 13

Time skip

After I said goodbye to everyone Marshall opened a portal to my world.

- We are going to miss you!! Screamed Fi as me and Marshall walked through the portal.

After a three hour talk with my dad that was at home and looked worse than ever. I wonder if he could see me for those bags under his eyes. I could see that he was processing everything me and Marshall just told him. He can't think I'm insane, Marshall is my living proof.

- If...If I let you leave, would you come visit? Can I come visit or contact you in any way? I looked over at Marshall unsure of what to answer. He closed his hands together as a light emerged from his palms, when the light faded away a round object was in his hands.

- Here, it works just like, what do you call it here, oh yeah right a phone. You can open it and press the blue button to call and the black one to end the call. Marshall said handing my dad over the red ball, I mean phone. After saying goodbye to my dad Marshall reopened the portal and we passed through it to his home. He was beyond satisfied, you didn't need to be a genius to tell.

- Why are you smiling like a creep? I asked entering his home.

- Because I have the most beautiful girlfriend and that she was allowed to stay with me. He said in a low voice as he pinned me to the wall and kissed me.

- I love you. I whispered as he kissed me. His forehead was touching mine.

- I want you to spend your life with me and not as a mortal. He paused as he made a small cut on his wrist only for small beads of blood to pour out. Would you want to spend your eternity with me? Love filled his eyes and without a second thought I drank it already feeling the change, the drop in my body temperature. When I opened my eyes they were a crimson red and my skin was white as snow.

- I'll love you forever. I smashed my lips against his as he embraced me.

- I love you my Queen.