Shot

Charles POV

J-Charles!

I open my eyes and realise it was a dream! I look around and the room looks familiar. But in a bad way......

C-Jake, where am I!
J-I don't know but this place looks so familiar!
C-Yeah! Wait......
J-What?
C-Oh crap! Were in my ex wife elenors house!
J-Wait what?

I was about to answer than elenor walked in.

C-What do you want elenor?
E-For you to die!
J-Well why am i here?
E-I figured if charles went missing you wouldnt rest until you find him so i took you too.
J-The nine nine are going to fimd us!
C-So let us go!
E-Not so fast!

She cut jake loose and pushed him on the couch. She was about to get on him but he got out his gun but she wrestled him and took off his gun. Oh no! Its just like my dream! I cant let jake get shot! But i cant get up.

I look over and see the delight in elenors eyes. The fear in jakes eyes. She was about to pull the trigger....

C-Elenor! Dont shoot jake!
E-Why not?
C-Because you should shoot me instead!
J-Charles no!
C-Jake, i know what im doing!
J-And what is that?
C-Protecting you! Now shoot me!

She turned to me, and pulled the trigger. I saw the bullet shooting towards me. And it msking contact with my shoulder. It burns and i didnt know what to do so on instinct i scream. I didnt know what to do with myself. I screamed hopimg the pain would go away but it didnt.

J-Charles!

Jakes POV

I run over to charles and i grab my phome and text the nine nine for backup ASAP. While waiting i sat next to charkes who was on the floor. With her pointing a gun at me. I didnt care if she shot me or not, i just cared that charles was ok.

A-NYPD drop the weapon!
J-Ames! You arrest her ill take care of charles!

I put charles on a stretcher amd take him down to the ambulance. I sit with him the whole journey.

J-Charles, I'll get you through this, don't worry....

A/n sorry it's kinda short it was in my drafts so I thought why not post it! I'll be hopefully updating this again tomorrow but I might later so look out for them!