chapter 3

It was finally the day of the week, Luke was walking with Snow and her friends. They were talking about the weekend, what they were planing, Luke had nothing for the weekend.

"Hey Luke what do you have planned for the weekend?" Snow questioned.

Luke then remembered that he had band practice, for just a couple of hours.

"Well, I have nothing, but i have something for a couple of hours and that is all." Luke replied and Snow nodded.

"Okay, well you can come with us, just shopping, and hang out." She stated.

Luke nodded and just thought that its not going to miss just a weekend of band practice. So he pulled out his phone and text-ed his band mates.

Luke: Hey is it okay to miss band practice just for the weekend.

He pulled them into a group chat and they replied quickly.

Michael: no we have band practice, and next weekend we have a gig.

Ashton: Michael stop being a dick, he can only miss this weekend, you hear that Luke, only this weekend.

Calum: Yeah stop being a dick Michael, and Luke like ash said only this weekend.

Luke quickly thanked them and went back to Snow and her friends, well they were his friends too.

"So come to my house, at 12 pm okay, no later." Snow demanded, Luke nodded quickly.

She quickly kissed his cheek and ran to her friends car, before she closed the car door, she waved to him. In Luke's head, he was doing the happy dance, so he went in his car, and drove to his house. He drove into the drive way of his house, got out of his car and walked to the front door. When he was on his porch he heard yelling, and thought, his dad is back home.

Then he thought of his 6 year old sister in his room crying her eyes out, and when he thought of her he quickly opened the door and looked around the living room. There they were, standing near each other and yelling their heads off, so he ignored them and went up the stairs and to his room at the end of the hall.

He slowly opened the door and saw Lily under the covers, crying. He saw his dog bobby on the corner of his room, covering his ears. When bobby heard the door open he stood up quickly and ran to him. Lily on the other hand didn't even hear him because of her crying, so Luke walked to her and grabbed her bridal style.

"Lukey!" She yelled and he put both of them on bed, so they can get a little sleep.

Snow on the other hand was at her house talking to her mother, or well fighting with her, they always had this.

"Mom, your just drunk again, just go to bed." Snow demanded

"N-no, i-m not going j-just because y-you said so doesn't mean i have t-to." Her mom hiccuped in-between.

Then her mom lifted her hand and it collided with Snow's cheek.

hey my baby kittens, my day today, was... ahhhhhhh... too much for me to handle.