Chapter 5

The ambulance came when Luke reached the front door. Tears streamed his puffy red cheeks, he dropped to his knees when he was on the front yard. He dropped her and then the people that was on the ambulance grabbed her and put her in there. Luke didn't know what to do now, so he went to his car and followed the ambulance. he looked back to Lilly and saw tears streaming her puffy red face, Luke turned on the car and speeds to the hospital. His mind was railing of thoughts of Snow.

Is she alive?

Why was her mother beating her?

Where is her dad?

What the fuck is going on?

More and more thoughts filled his mind, he checked his phone and it has 100 missed calls and 110 missed calls and messages from his mum and friends.

"Fu-Flap." He said.

He covered his word with a more nice word, since Lilly was in here with him.

"What Lukey?" Lilly asked, furring her eyebrows.

"Mum called me and texted me, and I didn't answer." Luke said and he knew that he was in big trouble.

" Ha you in big trouble." Lilly laughed.

" Yeah, I in big trouble." Luke laughed with Lilly.

They finally were in-front of the hospital, Luke got out to get Lilly and then he went into the hospital with Lilly right behind him.

"Miss.Copper please." He said when he reached the front desk.

"Ah yes room 221, good luck." The front lady said, with a sad yet happy smile.

So Luke grabbed Lilly and put her in his hip, and ran to the elevator. Pressed the number 2 button and waited til the doors opened. When it opened he ran to the hall and looked for 221.

"221, 221, 221. 221!" He yelled and swung the door open. He put Lilly on the ground and told her to stay close to him.

"Snow!" Luke yelled and Snow looked at him like he never knew him.

When Snow really didn't know him, she is scared inside because of Luke.

"I d-don't know you I'm sorry." Snow whispered.

Luke's heart broke inside, he knew that she has amnesia, this happened once with his friend Ashton. He got in a car crash and he got Amnesia and then he started to remember. Luke dropped to his knees when he was near Snow's bed.

"Snow you have to know me, you have to, come on!" He begged.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it, Snow pulled her hand from his grasp and looked at him like he was crazy.

"G-get out." Snow pointed to the door with fear.

Luke stood up and grabbed Lilly's hand, but Snow started to remember.

"Luke?" Snow looked at Luke, and he turned around and ran to her.

"Yes it's Luke, Snow." He whispered.

"I'm starting to remember!" She yelled and hugged Luke tight were he couldn't breathe.

"S-Snow, I c-can't BREATHE!" Luke yelled the last part.

"Sorry Luke." She giggled let's the poor boy breathe and she hugged his neck, loosely so he can breathe.

"Okay do you remember anything else?" He asked and she nodded slowly.

"I remember my mom beating me and my whole life, well some things are a blur, I know you saved me, and your little sister also, which thanks, I think without you guys I might be dead." Snow said and looked at Lilly.

Lilly climbed up on the bed and hugged Snow and nuzzled her head in Snow's head, falling asleep.

"Luke Lilly fell asleep." Snow giggled.

He rolled his eyes and kissed Snow's head, she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Are we together or..." She asked, which Luke shrugged.

"I don't know, it's your choice." He said and Snow shrugged.

"I guess, we are together." She said with a smile.

hey beautiful kittens, how are you guys, good? Okay, I fell asleep while writing it, im so tired becuz if school, stupid school. why cant fangirling be a school, like i would go to that school, becuz you fangirl in that school, so yeah bye guys love you lots