Chapter 6

Luke and Snow are happy together, they were always with each other, they would never separate. If you would get them away from each other they would hug each other tightly and never let go.

Today was school and Luke was hanging out with his friends, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, and Michael's Girlfriend, Emily Jones.

"So how are you and Snow?" Michael asked with his arm wrapped around Emily's waist.

"Good," Luke smiled, "Why are you asking?" He also questioned.

"Well I just wanted to know," Michael laughed, "Sassy." He muttered.

"Michael!" Emily slapped his chest playfully.

"What did you just say Michael!?" Luke snapped.

Ashton and Calum knew what to do, so they grabbed Luke's arms gently, Emily pulled and calmed down Michael. This always happened between them, and it's been happening when Luke went out with Snow. Luke would just get mad for no reason, and then be happy after Michael was gone, then he would go to the bathroom and cry. Luke didn't want to cry in-front of everyone, that will make him look weak, and he didn't want to look weak in-front of everyone.

 "Bro what is up with your mood swings theses days?" Ashton questioned.

This made Luke get ticked off more than he already was.

"Fuck off!" Luke yelled and flipped him off, walking away.

He left Calum and Ashton shocked, Luke has never done that to his friends, Luke was always kind and never cussed.

Right now Snow's friends were convincing her to break up with Luke, but she didn't want to. She really loves him, and he loves her back, they are perfect for each other. Snow thought that she wouldn't find her true love, she thought that she would grow old with 20 cats, and she didn't want that at all.

"Guys just shut the fuck up! If I love him, then leave me alone!" Snow yelled at her friends.

She slammed her locker shut and ran to the bathroom, leaving her guy friends right behind her. She doesn't have friends that are girls, only friends that are guys, that only made it harder for them to understand her very well. They wish that she was a guy, she basically was a guy, she acted like one also.

The guys yelled and banged on the restroom door to get out, when the bell rang they stopped and they went to class. So Snow gingerly stepped out of the restroom and went to class, were she is supposed to be by now. Her mother won't even care since she is in jail, so there was no point in going to school.

"Hey Snow." She could hear the smirk in their voice.

She whipped around and was met by the eyes she fell in love with when she saw them a week ago. It was Luke Robert Hemmings.

"Oh hello Luke Hemmings, aren't you supposed to be in class?" She asked, Luke nodded and laughed.

"Well some people change when they meet someone new." He replied and Snow nodded.

"Yeah true Hemmings," She looked up at him, "So where do you want to go?"

" I don't know, where ever you want to go." Luke smirked.

"Let's get out of this school." She said while walking to her locker to get her things and leave this hell called a school.

Hey guys these updates will be really slow and I'm sorry I'm having writers block. Alright BYEEEEEEEEE GUYS LOVE YOU LOTS