4; You are Pig!!

Chapter 4 너는 돼지 야!!
__________________________

{Author's point of view}

It's a new starting for both Jungkook and Hana as well. Next morning , both woke up as each other's identity. Although it was a chaos but they have to face at all cost, atleast until they get any solution of their major crisis.

Hana woke up as Jungkook and saw Jimin beside him. She screamed with top of her lungs. Jimin got really startled by his member's sudden reaction.

"What the hell jungkook-ah ? Why are you screaming?"

When Hana listened jungkook's name, she immediately remembered that she is not Hana anymore, at least for now.

"H-hyung! I'm sorry. I had a nightmare."

Jimin looked at him suspiciously but believed what his younger one said.

"Well it's okay but don't scream like that again. My ear drums are having concerts now."

Hana slightly chuckled as his statement. And Jimin also laughed at his own joke with his younger one.

"I won't do this I promise."

"Okay!! Let's race to the bathroom the one who wins, get to bath before."

Hana widen her eyes like what the hell. Did she have to run to the bathroom just to bath first?. She really need a bath. But she need to pee first.

"You go hyung I need to pee first."

Jimin nodded and went to take a bath. While Hana stood up and went towards toilet.

______________________

{Hana's point of view}

I really need to pee. When I went to the toilet door. I saw someone was in there.  It was BTS Suga aka Yoongi . He came out of the toilet and suddenly wipe his wet hands with my t-shirt . The heck? I think they all do like this. But I just looked at him and nothing else.

I was about to enter toilet when Yoongi called me by jungkook's name.

"Jungkook-ah ?"

I turned around at him. And asked him what hyung. He looked suspicious. Well did I do something not good?

"You didn't scold me for wiping my hands with your t-shirt.?"

How would I get to know it? Well I need to find an excuse again.

"Uh-uh hyung well I'm still sleepy. That's why."

He hummed in response and went away. I quickly went inside the toilet and was about pull down my trousers that when I realized.

"S-shit!! How can I pee? I'm not a girl anymore. Shit shit shit"

I said under my breath so that anyone won't here what I'm saying. I need to call that idol boy, one an only Jungkook. Yes I need to call him.