19; Hello Hana Bear

Chapter 19 안녕 하나 비아르
______________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

I opened my eyes my the sound of alarm beeping in my ears. I'm not at my dorm anymore. I stood up and sat on bed while hugging a pillow.

I sighed in disbelief that we are again at same position. Again we are going to face each other's lifestyle. Well it's okay with me but I'm scared that how will Hana manage it. I'm scared for her. I can't see her suffering. Although V hyung will take care of her now.

I forward my ways towards the bathroom. I took bath and change clothes. I guess I have to be like this for a while now. Again college, again acting like one genius. Again face that Hana's brat.

Well I look like this:

Cute. Right? Then I got out of the apartment to go to the college but what I saw made me want to go back to the apartment. Baek Inho waiting out of his car.

He was using phone. I rolled my eyes going towards. He looked at me and waved his hands. I waved back and stood Infront of him.

"I was going to hospital so I thought of dropping u off to the college."

This fucktard. Who ask him to drop me huh.

"Well I could've gone by myself."

"No no it's okay. Let's go together."

Then he opened the door for me and I sat on the passenger seat. And he hurriedly sat on driver's seat. He first looked at me and smiled then started the car.

The whole drive was so tensed I didn't even glance at him. But suddenly he grab my hand and interwine his fingers in me. I was so shocked.

"How dare you dickhead to hold my hand *slap Inho* don't you dare to touch me fucker." That is what I thought.

Then we reached to the college. He stopped the car and looked at me.

"Hope you'll study well. Take care of yourself."

I nodded and was about to get off from the car that's when he pulled me back and hugged me.

Kill me or kill this brat.

Then I pulled back and smiled at him and get out from the car. I didn't even said goodbye to him but ran towards the college.