37; We are doomed!

Chapter 37  우린 큰일났어요!
_________________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

We reached to Sunhyung's farm house after a long drive. We are hell of exhausted. I immediately ran inside the living room and threw myself on the couch. I saw Hana who sat beside me , exhausted. I put my head on the back of the couch resting it.

"Let me bring some water."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I'm freaking tired bruh. That's when I got a text from Sunhyung.

_________________________________________

Sunhyung
Kook! You reached safely?

Me
Yeah Noona we are just resting. Hbu? Are u married now?

Sunhyung
*Shy* yeah. Thank u kook! And his parents surprisingly accepted me. Isn't it great?

Me
Really?

Me
I'm so happy for u Noona!! Kudos.

Sunhyung
Yeah hehe. But kook, police is after u! So be careful please Hana's mom has gone crazy.

#im scared now#

Me
Okay Noona don't worry!! You just enjoy your marriage life.

Sunhyung
Kook wait a second!!

#i was confused. She then replied me after 5 minutes#

Sunhyung
KOOK!!! OMG YOU AND HANA ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! AND ON NEWS!! OMG YOUR FANS ARE GOING CRAZY!! OMG WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW KOOK??????

#fuck#

Me
What?? *Freaks out* Noona nothinh will happen.

Sunhyung
Lie to you but I know you are freaking out kook.

Me
THATS BECAUSE I FREAKIN' MENTION IT NOONA BISS.

Sunhyung
So disrespectful Kook but it's not the time. But I am warning you that please take care of yourself. Whole world know that you are dating Hana and ran away with her so you have to accept whenever you return.

Me
Ofc duh!!! Okay I don't wanna exhaust more Noona let me exchange bodies first then I need to sleep.

Sunhyung
You haven't switched yet?

Me
Nope

Sunhyung
Oh okay take care kook and of Hana okay bubye

Me
Bye bye Noona and happy married life.

Sunhyung
Hehe okay thank u bruh!!!

_________________________________________

"Whom you are talking?"

I heard Hana asking me with suspicion in her eyes. Aish someone told this girl I look so bad with her actions. She came and looked in my phone.

"Nothing, Sunhyung messaged me asking if we are safe now and reached to home."

She moved her face left ways squiting her eyes in more suspicion. This girl really needs to trust me. I know I broke her trust by not fighting at first.

"You sure?"

"Look at my phone Jagiya if you don't believe."

I immediately handed her my phone. She started scrolling through my phone. By she was reading , she was looking at me. Well I didn't do anything bad. Why is she looking at me like that.