8

"I miss you" Zion whispered .

We were alone together in the kitchen .

I've been home for a week and this is the first time zion has spoken to me . He's probably heard Brandon and I have sex , but Brandon wanted it to be that way , he wants Zion to know I'm his and he wants Zion to back off .

I pretend I didn't hear him .

It's about 3am . Brandon was fast asleep and I came down to make some peanut butter toast .

I was about to take a bite when I felt hands on my waste . I didn't push him away .

So he got closer ...

He wrapped his arms around my waste tightly and pressed himself up against me , he let out a soft sigh . He misses me . I know he does .

And I miss him ....

I felt his soft plump lips connect to the skin of my neck .

I gripped onto his arm tightly , I miss him so fucking much .

I can't keep acting like he don't mean anything to me because he does. He means a lot to me , I love him more then I'll ever love Brandon . And that's the truth .

I turn around to face him . "I can't do this Zion , I don't wanna hurt Brandon" I say .

"Your not brandons , your my girl you don't belong to him , he's using you to get back at me y/n don't you see it ? He don't love you babygirl , I love you and you know that" he said .

I know zion loves me , we might have our fights and disagreements but at the end of the day we both love each other more then anything .

"He don't love you babygirl , he loves what's between your legs and you know that" Zion said . I giggled as I tucked a dread behind his ear . "So your saying you don't love what's between my legs" I say . "I do baby , but that's all Brandon cares about is what's between your legs , I love you for you , but that beautiful sweet thing between your legs , that's just a plus" he said .

Our lips were so close to each other's . I felt the heat rise between us . My breathing picked up.

He connected our lips . I pulled him in so close ...

I've missed this so much .

"Zion , wait" I whimper as I was breathing heavy . He rested his forehead against mine "what is it babygirl" he whispered .

I stroked his cheek lightly and looked into his eyes "I wanna be with you baby , I love you but I just think we need to talk about things first and maybe take a break so we can work on things please" I say . "I understand babygirl" he said .

He kinda backed away from me but I pulled him back "where are you going" I ask . "I was giving you space love , I'll do whatever you need I just wanna be with you" he said .

"I said I needed time to work on our relationship , but I didn't tell you to leave baby , I need you , I need every single inch of you baby all up inside of me , so deep baby" I say .

His facial expressions totally changed . "I can make that happen lil mamas" he said and smirked .

He went in to kiss me but I pulled away some . He looked at me confused . Tears started forming in my eyes as I stroked his cheek lightly with my thumb "I missed you zion , I'm so sorry for everything I did with Brandon I was stupid and I shouldn't have done what I did" I say . "It's ok baby , it's my fault that you left because I was being a dick head and I'm sorry" he said .

I pulled him in for a kiss "I love you Zion" I say. He smirked at me and pushed himself up against me "I love you more babygirl" he whispered .

I giggled and grabbed his hand . I walked him upstairs to his bedroom .

I'm already over Brandon ... me and him just aren't meant to be . I love Zion and I know I'm meant to be with him .