9

It's the next morning . I think Brandon heard me and Zion last night . Zion kept covering my mouth with his hand but that wasn't working very well so he probably heard us .

I'm laying in Zions bed while he was in the shower .

I rolled over to his side of the bed , it smelled like him which smelled amazing . I wear his cologne sometimes because I just love the way he smells and the way it smells .

The room got quiet and I heard him singing in the shower . I started giggling , his voice is heaven sent .

He started singing super loud so I got up out of bed . I was bare ass naked but since Zion has a bathroom in his bedroom it don't matter cause no one is gonna see me.

I opened up the bathroom door "Caleb , your so freaking loud" I said and giggled . "What babyyyy , I sound good" he said .

He pulled back the shower curtain to reveal his body , watching the water run down his muscles just gave me butterflies .

Those butterflies built up as he exposed his length to me . "Stop teasing" I say . "Why did you come in here naked then ? Your teasing just as much as I am" he said .

I gave him a smirk and hopped in the shower with him .

I wasn't there to shower tho , I was there to fuck him and have some really rough shower sex .

I let the water hit my body as Zion watched me .

I felt his hands grip my hips firmly "stop teasing" he muttered in my ear . I felt his grip get tighter as I started purposely rubbing my ass against his length .

He turned me around and shoved me up against the wall . My whole body was in shock , I was scared yet so turned on . Zion was about to ruin my insides , but I'm up for it... I need it .

"Tease me like that one more time , and I'll tie you down to the bed and fuck you until you can't cum anymore" Zion said . I giggled at it . I knew he can do exactly what he just said . He could rip up my vagina with one thrust because my body is so petite and he's so built .

His body towered over me and I stopped my giggling . "I will destroy your insides lil mamas , so watch your attitude before you can't walk" he whispered .

"Yes baby" I say as I looked up at him "that's not my name" he said. "Yes daddy" I corrected myself .

He smirked and connected our lips . I felt his hands glide down my body . He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waste .

I felt his tip push into me and I broke the kiss "go in slow baby" I moaned . Zion is very rough he loves rough sex but when I tell him to be gentle he listens . He has respect for me and understands that I'm petite and little and can not take his 8 inch dick the way he wants me to take it . He could destroy my insides and I would need to have surgery but he understands that I'm little and understands he needs to be gentle sometimes .

I felt him lower me down onto his length . I dug my nails deeply into his shoulders "are you ok babygirl" he moaned softly . I shook my head yes "words mamas , talk to me" he groaned . "I'm ok baby , fuck keep going" I moaned as I looked into his eyes .