chapter 5

Selena ~ i was dancing and drink with Matthew he was cool. "Hey wanna go do shots?" Matt asked. "Yeah of course" i said and we went to the kitchen i saw Carmen and Jj leave threw the back door and i smirked. I knew she liked him. "Ready?" Matt asked handing me a glass. "Yup" "on three...one... two...three" he said and i already downed it before he said three. "Im going to the bathroom ill be back" he said leaving me. I grabbed a beer can and opened it. "What are these peolle doing here" i heard a loud high pitched voice say. I rolled my eyes at Ashely tye schools cheerleading slut. Of course at every school you have one. "And you what are you doing here?"shs said coming up to me. "Well i was kinda sad when i found out i wasnt invited" i said faking being sad. She glared at me. "Its your fault all these people are here" she said. "Yeah it is i texted them, i dont know why you are mad? I mean more people you can fuck right?" I smirked. "You ars such a bitch" shs said. "i know right, have fun" i said grabbing a bottle of vodka and heading twords the dance floor. She just glared at me. "Hey Selena wait up" i heard someone say and i turned around. "Oh hey Jack" i said smiling at him. "Hey wanna dance?"he asked me. "Yeah sure want a drink" i offered him and he drank from the bottle. "Wow im suprised you cna handle that much" i said and and laughed. "I told you we were party animals at our old town" he said. "Yeah okay so lets dance" i said and we got to the dance floor. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist. He started grinding on my and i did the same back to him.

After we danced for a while we got decided to go for a walk. "So tell me about yourself" he said. "Whats there to tell?"i asked. "Well i dont know how about what these tattoos mean" he said pointing at my arms. "Well this one explains its self 'We Are Not Angels' well im not an angel, everything i do isnt good, everything that i think of isnt either, what im trying to say is Angels are perfect and im not" he just looked at me. "What about that one?" He asked pointing to my arm where it has a girl covering her face, it had a galaxy print on it. "Well obviously shes hiding and that what i want to to stop doing hiding" i said as we reached my house. "Whos house is this?" He asked as i went up to it. "Its mine come in my parents are never home" i said and he walked in to. "Nice place" he said. "yeah right its a junk" i said. Going up stairs. "Are you coming?" I asked and i heard him climbing the stairs. I took off my shirt and i was only in my bra when he walked in. "Sorry sorry" he said covering his eyes. "Dont worry its like youve never seen a girl in her bra before" i said pulling a different shirt on. "how do you know i have" he said. "Well you're cute andgot a nice body so i wouldnt be suprised if you have" i said i lifted his shirt to check out his abs. And he was kind of shocked probably not expecting me to do that. I went back to me bed and put some more shirt in a bag. "Whata re you doing?" He asked sitting down. "Getting clothes and taking them to Kaseys" i said putting the bag over my shoulder. "Come on" i said going to my window. "What?" He asked confused. "Jump" i said and jumped. "What no!" He said looking out the window. "Oh come on you little baby it'll be okay"i said and he jumped. "Well come on the cops should already be on there way" i said. "What cops?" He said running with me. "Yeah my dad has an alarm and hes been trying to catch me" i said. "Catch you for what?" He aksed. "Lets just say if he did catch me i probabky wouldnt come out of there alive" i said as i jumped over a fence and into Kaseys yard. "Then how do you still live with him?"he asked. "You have to stop asking questions and i only go when the cops are there to check on me" i said. "And that all im telling you for today so make yourself comfortable i said grabbing the key and opening the door to the house. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag or weed. Then went back to the living room with Jack. "Hey J ever smoked before i asked as i started rolling up the joint. "No" he replied. "Well its your lucky day" i said. "What?" He asked. "Come on just try it" i said lighting it up and taking it in. He looked at me then the joint. "Fine but just this once." He said grabbing it and taking it in. He coughed and then started laughing obviously high now.

We were just talking and laughing the whole time. He ldaned in and Kissed me unexpectedly. I kissed back. Then he started pushing me down on the couch. He started kissing mh neck and i moaned. I felt him smiling against my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He stopped the kiss and took off his shirt then kissed me again. "No stop" i said. He pulled back and looked at me confused. "Not here what if someone walks in" i said. "I dont care" he smiled at me and i smiled back. "Lets go upstairs" i said and he grabbed my thighs and carrying me to the room. We didnt break apart. Soon we were in my room and he layed me down gently on the bed. "You are so beautiful" he said taking off my shirt, and kissing me again. "Stop, Jack" i said and he stopped. "We just met and i dont want to ruin our friendship that just started" i said and he nodded. "Its fine i would want that either but ill be here any day, anytime just call me okay?" He asked. And i smiled. "Okay" i said and he openned his arms. "Hug?" He asked. "Alright" i said and hugged him, i felt him kiss my forehead and i started falling asleep. I felt safe, more than i usually do with Kassandra and Carmen. It was weird but i loved it.</p>