11

(I have a announcement at the end)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dawn was currently laying on her bed, still wearing her pjs from before.

On the tv was jojo's bizarre adventure (part 1 jojo) and cecil her houndoom was laying his head in her lap watching it.

Dawn is still wearing jotaro's hat and is using her aura powers to write the letters.

(Johto E4)

Will is great but gave him a option to retire on focus on what makes him happy.

Will took it and she assured them that she has the perfect person for it.

Koga is fucking amazing at his job as a elite four and was given a lot of poison types to take care of, to which he did and gave some to his daughter and they sent mishra thank you letters.

(I already did bruno but don't worry dawn will find another person to take the spot)

Karen is really good at her job and was given tons of dark types, karen now is cramped on her bed when the dark types come to snuggle with her.

(Hoenn E4)

Sidney was touched on the letter on how great he was and sent a thank you letter to mishra for the dark types he was given, he was happy with rookiedee.

Phoebe blushed at the compliments she got from mishra and was thankful for the ghost types she was given to take care of, though she wished that dreepy stop eating her flower pins.

Glacia was touched at the compliments and praise she got from being a ice type elite 4 that was tough to beat, she was also thankful for the oce types she was given.

Drake decided to go on vacation, so a navy officer took his place in the mean time, drake was thankful for the tickets to universal studios.

(Sinnoh E4)

Aaron was suprised at the praise he got from being the first bug type elite four and the bug types he had gotten from mishra he loved to death, he even asked mishra to come over and battle sometime.

Bertha retired from the elite four and a archeologist who's hait is grayer than concrete (guess the man and you get a cookie).

Flint was happy to hear about how great he was at his job, he even got some fire types to take care of (he now declares his scorbunny as his and volker's baby).

Lucian got a pass, and a opportunity to read some fantasy books (audio book).

(Unova E4)

Shauntal was blushing at the compliments she got on her battle performance and her books, she was given a opportunity to attend a party with other authors.

Grimsley was glad for the help he got from a gambler's anonymous group, which allowed him to have a better relationship with his kids piers and marnie (my little headcanon).

Caitlin was given a pass, and a opportunity to help unova have a battle frontier since she was a former battle frontier member, she took it immediately.

Marshal was given a opportunity to train his skills at isle of armor in galar, a karate student took his place in the mean time.

(Kalos E4)

Malva was arrested for her involvement in team flare, she is noe serving jail time in a women's prison (don't drop the soap).

Siebold was given a opportunity to view art galleries from different regions to which he took, a cook took his place during his vacation (cough gordon ramsay took his place cough).

Wikstrom decided to take a vacation to galar, and in his place was a white haired himbo fencing french man (guess the person and you get some milk for that cookie).

Drasna went to unova to see the dragon village, a dragon tamer took her place.

(Alola S&M and US&UM E4)

Hala and molayne was given a pass, and more funding for the league and research projects and they sent letters in thanks.

Olivia got a bunch of gems and rocks, and more rock types to take care of.

Acerola got a pass and more ghost types, she was touched at the praise she got from her work.

Kahili was given a opportunity to go on a world wide golf tournament, a aviator pilot took her place in the mean time.

Dawn finished the letters and went to burger king to which she fought a bunch of people for chicken fries.

(Couple days later)

They were all eating when dawn gave sora a letter.

He grabbed it and read the letter, he was shocked to find out that he was given a opportunity to be a elite 4 member !

" are you sure " he asked dawn, to which she nodded and he cried tears of happiness.

3 days has passed and he was already getting praise on how great he was at being a elite four.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Did anyone get the two announcements i posted or is wattpad having a glitch ?

Just wanna know

And if anyone guessed the people in this fic correctly you get milk and cookies.