Chapter 1

In a faraway land lived a king and his fair queen. Many years have they longed for a child and finally their wish was granted. A son was born and they named him Harry. Yes, they named him after the dawn, because he filled their lives with sunshine and hope. Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the kingdom, so that all high and low of the state may pay homage to the infant prince. And our story begins on that joyful day.

Chorus: On that joyful day
On that joyful day
Joyfully now to our prince we come

Bringing gifts and wishes too
We pledge our loyalty anew
Hail to the Prince Harry

All of his subjects adore him
Hail to the King
Hail to the Queen

Hail to the Prince Harry
Health to the prince
Wealth to the prince

Long live to the Prince Harry
Hail to the King
Hail to the Queen
Hail to the Prince Harry

There was a royal fanfare to cease the clamoring of the people visiting to meet the new prince. This on this great and joyous day, all the kingdom celebrate the long-awaited royal birth. And good King Des and Queen Anne make welcome for their long friend and guests.

"Their royal highness," a man reading a scroll alerted the others. "King Andrew and Prince Luke."

The king and prince came.

Luke held a gift for the young prince. King Des and King Andrew came toward another and shared a friendly hug. It was good to see old friends after a long time away and for the birth of little Harry no less. Luke went to meet the baby, walking with Anne. Finally, have the monarchs dream one day, their kingdoms to unite. Thus today, would they announce that Luke, Andrew's son to Des's child would be betrothed. And so to her, his gift brought and looked unknowingly of his future groom.

A white glow came from the high ceiling and showed three fairies. One in blue, one in green, and one in pink.

"Their most honored excellencies," the announcer explained once again. "The Good Fairies. Mistress Taylor, Mistress Elizabeth, and Mistress Ariana."

The fairies floated to meet the baby as well.

"The little baby," Ariana smiled and went with her sisters to meet the King and Queen. "Your Majesties."

The three bowed respectively. "Each of us, the child may bless with a single gift, no more, no less," Taylor said, then went to go first to wave her wand to the castle. "Little prince, my gift shall be the gift of beauty." she waved her wand which formed the magic and fluttered into the baby's cradle.

"Tiny prince," Liz was the next we she waved her wand. "My gift shall be the gift of song."

"Sweet prince," Ariana went to have her turn. "My gift shall be-"

Suddenly, before the blue fairy could say her gift, the shutters on the window slammed open revealing a deep howling wind. Everyone looked a bit shocked and worried. Suddenly, there was a green flame in the room to show an evil dark woman with a black raven coming to her shoulder.

"Why, it's Selena!" Liz gasped.

"What does she want?" Ariana snarled.

Taylor shushed them.

"Well, quite a glittering assemblage, King Des." Selena snaked over, sneakily. "Royalty, nobility, the gentry. How quaint, even the rebel."

Ariana took great offense to that and wanted to fly after Selena, but Taylor held her back.