The 8th Tower; The werewolf and shinigami?

A/N: Sorry if the title is bad, but I couldn't think of anything. ^.^
Please comment what you think!

DTK's POV

"No, no, no, no! Let me go! It can't be! We've gone right, left, right, left, right, left! Why must we make another left? After a left, there's a right! Then why is there a left! I'm disgusted by Medusa's guidance!" I say distressed while clinging to the wall.

"Chill Kid! Don't you feel the explosions? We have to get to our Magic Tool! Are you going to sit here mumbling or are you going to destroy that Magic Tool?" Liz shouted while trying to pull me off of the wall.

I froze, getting torn between staying or leaving. Stay or Leave, Stay or Leave? I was starting to get dizzy...
"Aah! I must now make the ultimate choice!" I yelled, clutching my head.

Patty laughed while Liz rolled her eyes. 
"Okay Kid. If I cover your eyes, we'll be over that left in a jiffy." Liz coaxed.

"Really, is that true?" I asked as Liz covered my eyes. 
"Gent-ly, gent-ly." Liz whispered. 
I started to panic. "Liz! Are we past the left? Are we at a right? Oh no oh no oh no... Worry worry worry..." 

Suddenly I was jerked forwards by a hand. I yelled right before Patty slammed me into a wall. I groaned. "Where is this?" I said while wiping blood from my nose.
"Left. Kay, let's go forward."Liz said.
"Unfortunately you won't be able to go forward anymore than this." An ominous voice said from the shadows of the tunnel.

A very short man with a top hat stepped out. Mosquito. "So you've come... Shinigami. Now how about I taste your rare D type blood?"
"We've been found. What should we do Kid?" Liz asked.
"Both of you transform. He won't pass us that easily." 

Another voice could be heard from the halls. "Another left here and..." A... werewolf stepped out.
"Huh?" everyone chorused when they saw Free. 
Everyone stared at him for an awkward moment, even Mosquito.
"If I remember correctly, you're the Shinigami's...." Free drifted off.
"Why are you here? We're in charge of this place." I said, a little bit curious. Did Medusa send in reinforcements?
"This is Tower 2 right?" Free said, obviously baffled.
"It's 8." Mosquito and me said.
"I'll ask one more time. This is Tower 2 right?" Free asked menacingly.
"No. It's Tower 8." I said bluntly.
(Cue the awkward silence...)
"Aaaaaaaah...." Free groaned.
"Yep you screwed up." I confirmed. 
Mosquito laughed. "Well it looks like Tower 2 is safe now. But I'll never let you get to this tower's Magic Tool."
"How are we going to defeat him? This guy's strong." I say grimly.
Free laughs. "Then it must have been fate for me to get lost here. I'll help you. A united front with a Shinigami; that's annoying enough."
"Same here. I'm disgusted. You helped release the Kishin and his madness into the world. However- Liz, Patty." I say.
"Yep." They said, transforming in a flash of pink light.
I caught the pistols. "Let me repay you for the Brew Battle."
Mosquito looked slightly startled. "What..? What could you brats do? Storming into Arachne-sama's castle with your muddy shoes on. Disgraceful."
Free and I both got into a fighting stance. "Our objective is to destroy the Magic Tool locks. If there's a chance, go for it." I said in the Sin Stance, and Mosquito transformed into his form from 100 years ago.
"That's right. As much as I hate it, let's put aside our differences and be allies." Free says with a smirk.
"Let's go." I say jumping at Mosquito.
"Yeah!" Free says, doing the same.

(I'm sorry if my fight scene is bad; I'm terrible at them.)
 Third Person (because this will start to get difficult.)

Kid jumped at  Mosquito and shot with one of his pistols while Free attempted to punch him. However, Mosquito quickly blocked both, and it seemed like there was no damage him at all! Right when Mosquito was a little bit off guard, Free hit him with a quick series of punches that would've knocked over a regular person. Free quickly chanted, "Wolf Wolves Wolf Wolves!" His hand now had ice coating it to do more damage. He punched Mosquito, shattering the ice. Kid, Liz, and Patty watched and wondered if it did real damage. "Kid make your move now!" Liz cried out. When he was about to strike, Free shouted "Icicle punch!" narrowly missing kid but hitting Mosquito full on.
"Oi! Baka! Watch where you're throwing those things!" Kid yelled, irritated.
"Oh sorry." Free said, not sounding very 'sorry'.
"Magic. That power, the speed. You aren't human. I know about you Magic Eye Man. Shinigami... and Werewolf huh? It looks like my form from 100 years ago isn't enough. I'll have to transform into my form from 200 YEARS AGO!" he screeched, transforming into a hideous thing with a longer nose and skinnier body. (I have a feeling my description isn't enough, so here's a picture.) 
"200 years ago... was when my nose was at it's fastest!" he rasped.
Death the Kid and Free were gaping at him, so they weren't prepared when he suddenly was above their heads. He grabbed their necks and slammed them onto the floor then dragged them along the walls, making bricks fall. Free quickly grabbed Mosquito's nose and flipped him around, slamming him into the wall in a huge explosion. Free and Kid fell, landing on their feet. Suddenly Mosquito's nose pierced the fog, heading directly to Kid's heart. He quickly dodged it, shooting at Mosquito as he kept going straight into the wall. However Mosquito ran along the wall, avoiding the bullets. "Icicle!" Free shouted, causing icicles to appear, surrounding Mosquito so that Kid could get a clear shot. Kid got two blows before Mosquito dropped to the floor and came at him. Kid and Mosquito locked into a dance, spinning and kicking and flipping and twirling, trying to land hits on one another. "Icicle restraint!" Free shouted so that ice restricted Mosquito's movements. Kid immediately siezed the moment and attacks straight on.
"Great job Kid!" Liz called.
"Wolf Wolves Wolf Wolves! Ice Jail! Now Shinigami!" Free yelled.
"Death Cannon!"
"Magic Eye Cannon!"
Mosquito was blasted away by the brunt of their attacks. "Impossible! My 200 year old form has never been defeated until now! Looks like I underestimated your powers Shinigami, Werewolf! It's time to show you my form from 400 years ago!" Mosquito howled, transforming into his form from 400 years ago.