Sleepover; Well That Was Unexpected (Part 2)

A/n: I've got like; 7 songs stuck in my head right now that are on replay that I can't stop. So when I try and focus, it just happens to start blaring into my mind. Has that happened to any of you before? Well anyway...

Quote: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/-XEUph4Y3CM/maxresdefault.jpg

Okay so yeah. I don't have anything else to say.... well, except that I'm bored out of my mind. Does anyone even read these author notes? If you don't, I don't blame you. I must be really boring. Sooo.... Yeah.

(Y/n)'s POV

"No! I'm not going to do it! Never!" Kid yelled at BlackStar.

"Well, if you don't-" BlackStar paused to count. "we won't have symmetrical teams." he finished.

"Ha! Can't argue with that!" Liz teased.

Kid froze for a moment. "If I don't play, the teams won't be symmetrical. But if I do play, everything will be asymmetrical because you'll be moving them around." He paused. "Fine. I'll play on two conditions. You can't move the furniture around, and we have to cover the furniture so it doesn't get dirty. Okay?"

BlackStar groaned. "But-"

"No buts. This is probably going to be the only chance we'll get. Okay, deal." Maka said.

After we set up the room, covered our clothes, and got a crapload of eggs from the fridge, we picked teams. Team Leaders were Maka and BlackStar, Maka picking first. "Hmm... Okay I want Kid, Patty, and... (Y/n)." Maka listed off.

BlackStar groaned. "Oh come on! I'll only have one decent player!"

"What are you talking about? I made it fair!" Maka replied, exasperated.

"Well... well... still!" BlackStar complained.

Maka rolled her eyes, completely ignoring him. "Well (Y/n), since tomorrow is your first day, will you do the honors?" She said while handing me an egg.

"I'm not that good at throwing things like this, but..." I squint at BlackStar, then switched the egg to my left hand. I quickly mimed a throw, but then switched to my right hand and chucked it at BlackStar. Thinking it was going to hit his left, he had shifted his position, but instead got a faceful of raw egg.

"HEY! THAT'S CHEATING!" BlackStar roared.

Maka laughed, as did Patty and Kid. "Wow BlackStar. Got taken down by a girl?"

BlackStar turned red. "ALRIGHT, NOW YOU'RE GOING DOWN! LET'S GO SOUL!"

"Yeah!" Soul said pumping his fist in the air. "Let's go!"

"Charge!" I cheered, and started chucking eggs at Soul and BlackStar. Patty kept on trying to hit her sister, and Kid kept complaining about how his mansion was going to get dirty, but then BlackStar shut him up by throwing an egg at him, landing a hit on his leg.

Kid screeched. "Stop it! You're going to ruin my symmetry!"

"I don't give a damn about your so called symmetry!" BlackStar yelled in reply.

Kid gritted his teeth. "Okay that's it! You're going to get it now!" He grabbed an armful (is there such thing?) of eggs and started throwing them at BlackStar along with insults like "Asymmetrical Bastard!" and "Slob!". While Kid and BlackStar were screaming insults at each other, Maka and Liz were shouting about something about... crushes? Ah, that's it. I smirked. This is gonna be amusing. Maybe I should help Maka though... Anh she can do this on her own. It's time to have some fun.

"Hey Soul! Catch it if you can!" I shout at Soul and chucking eggs in his direction. Soon we were also both screaming insults too.

~Timeskip because I'm that lazy....~

"Ugh... I'm covered in egg..." I complain.

"Yeah, yeah. Man up!" BlackStar said.

We all took off the covers off our clothes, uncovered the room, and then plopped into our sleeping bags, still teasing each other about how we did during the egg war. After a while, BlackStar ended up telling scary stories to everyone, though Kid promptly laid down and went to sleep, and Maka got a book out and started reading.

"She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors..." BlackStar said with a scary voice.

Soul groaned and then followed Kid's example and laid down. Liz started biting on a blanket. "I hate this one..." she groaned. I laughed. "Oh come on Liz! Man up!"

Tsubaki coughed. "Liz gets really scared easily." she explained.

I laughed, along with everyone else that was awake. Soon Patty was drawing on Kid's face, getting it all asymmetrical. Blair was also starting to play with Soul's face (in cat form). I yawned. "Hey guys, I'm going to have to go to sleep now. The first day IS tomorrow after all."

Everyone chorused "okay"s and "yeah sure"s.

I smiled then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A/n: Lol nothing really to say. I'm going to try and update over the weekend, but no guarantees. Bye! Kitsune out!