Sleepover; Well That Was Unexpected

A/n:

This chapter will take place at about 10:00 pm.

The quote is:

Black☆Star: "Sometimes I'm such a big star I can't handle it."

I have nothing else to say.... Now go read!

~(Y/n)'s Pov~

I yawn, getting ready to just crash on the couch when the doorbell rings. I raise an eyebrow at Kid, wanting to know if I could open the door. He nods. I yawn again. 'This had better be important...' I think crankily. When I opened the door, everyone stood there. Maka, Soul, Blair, BlackStar, and Tsubaki. Everyone smiled and said, "Surprise!" Well except for BlackStar. He yelled it.

My eyes widened. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh well I planned a surprise sleepover for you, you know kind of a welcoming thing. Now I'm wondering if I'm going to regret that tonight." Kid said dryly. "Anyway, come in."

Everyone came piling in and laid their sleeping bags on the floor. Blair immediately jumped up and said, "Come on! Let's play a game! It's supposed to be a fun sleepover!"

I groaned. Something about Blair made me go 'Uh oh....'

"Okay fine we'll vote. What are the options?" Maka asked.

"Well we can play Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare." Blair replied.

I sighed. I knew it was going to be a long night before, but now? The night just got a whole lot longer. "I vote Truth or Dare." I said raising my hand. 'No way am I going to kiss one of these boys... Especially since I just met them.' I thought with a shiver.

Blair voted for both since she couldn't decide, Tsubaki voted for Spin the bottle, BlackStar voted for Truth or Dare, Kid voted for Spin the Bottle to make it 'symmetrical', Soul voted for Spin the Bottle, Maka voted for Truth or Dare, Liz voted for Truth or Dare, and Patty voted for Spin the Bottle.

"Well, since we have even-" Blair started.

"Symmetrical!" Kid jumped in.

"Fine. Symmetrical votes, we'll just have to play both. Let's play Spin the Bottle first though. Someone go get a bottle!" Blair finished.

"On it!" Liz yelled while speeding off to get a bottle. When she got back, we all sat down in a circle and put the bottle in the middle.

"Okay. First off, if you spin someone the same gender you just hug them. Also it should be a kiss on the cheek." Maka said.

"What? No! It should be on the lips!" BlackStar insisted.

"No way! Would you want to kiss me on the lips?" Maka retorted.

"Um... Yeah make it on the kiss on the cheek. She's not worthy enough to kiss." BlackStar said.

"Cool. Are we ready to play now?" Soul asked.

""Yeah."

"Mmhmm."

"Ready!"

"Start already!"

We chorused.

"Okay, now who's going to go first?" Blair asked.

Everyone was immediately whipping their heads around.

"I'll go first because I'm awesome!" BlackStar yelled annoyingly, though we didn't object since none of us wanted to go. BlackStar spinned the bottle while we all leaned in to watch. The bottle started going slower and slower, while a few of us shuffled around, trying to get out of the range of the bottle. When the bottle stopped, it landed right between Liz and Tsubaki, but Liz managed to barely scoot away before it stopped.