Chapter Eleven : Feelings

Laurent's Point of View

I am Laurent Wilson .. I am a vampire and ..

I like my best friend ..

I like her to the fact that I want to be with her all the time ..

I like her to the fact that I want to protect her from everything ..

And everyone ..

I like her to the fact that I am being so possessive ..

I like her to the fact that I desire her blood ..

I like her to the fact that I want to make her mine forever ..

"Laurent .. Please help me .." I heard her voice full of pleading ..

I like her to the fact that I can sacrifice even my immortal life for her ..

I like her to the fact that I can't even stand watching her crying or feel pain ..

I ran towards her classroom and I can see her eyes so weak and full of pain .. I clenched my teeth as I heard everyone's murmuring and chattering about .. I can read everyone , I hear them , too ..

I can't stand watching Euphemia being bullied mentally .. I punched the wall of their classroom and made a big hole into it .. I glanced everyone with my red eyes .. "You humans really sucks !!"

I hurried towards my unconcious friend and carry her out of the room full of idiots .. I put her down the passenger seat and started the ignition .. I drive her sport's car like a lightning ..

I like her ..

To the fact that I ...

A demon ..

An Underworld child ..

A sinner ..

Her friend ..

Loved her ..

I loved her .. With all of my heart and spirit [P.S : I have no soul everyone] ..

I loved her .. That's why , I need her to stay away from me ..

[A.N : Sorry kung maikli haha . Well . Kape tayo :) Salamat sa paghihintay ]