Chapter Thirteen : The Vampire Royalties

Someone's Point of View

"What's the matter ?" the Queen asked .

"That guy .. I can see ourselves through him and his friend .." I said .

"Then why calling him ?" the Queen asked .

"He did something .." I simply said .

"Hmm .. Don't stressed out yourself , my love .. It will be fine .. He must have a logical reason why he did that .." she said .

"I hope so .. I don't want to sentenced a man to  death .." I said ..

I stopped sentencing or killing creatures from the Mortal world and the Underworld after meeting this wonderful woman infront of me .. She sacrificed everything for me .. Even though , I did something to her family ..

"When will be your meeting ? And where it will be held ?" the Queen said .

"Tomorrow , at the Oracle City .." I answered ..

We , vampires .. May be called as the sinner Underworld children .. We are still a creations who knows how to love and have our own judgements ..

"I want to come .." she said .

"Of course .. I will be more overwhelmed and calm when your around .." I said ..

"My King .." she said withfull of sweetness ..

"My Cherrie .."

I , the Vampire King together with the pure and kind Vampire Queen , we will make the righful judgement to that Laurent who broke the rules ..

[A.N : Maikli ba ulit ? Haha xD Doncha worry.  Blood Bank 2 will never be like this .. ooppss . Spoiler hahaha xD ]