- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

Dawns ' povs

                              Dawns ' povs .
Me and Mykel have been dating for a couple of months , it a long distance relationship just because he moved to Texas with his family and stuff . We usually FaceTime at night or in the middle of the day when nobody's there .

Right now mykel and I were on FaceTime talking about random things while he played the game in his game room .

'' amanecer, salga de ese maldito teléfono y venga a lavar estos malditos platos '' dawns mom Selina says  busting into her room with a shoe ready to throw it at the black haired girl.

'' ok mami, espera '' I said looking at my phone to see mykel laughing showing his blue braces .

'' shut up mykel '' I said flippin him off . '' amanecer tienes cinco minutos '' her mom yelled .

The girl got up from her bed and set her iPhone on her dresser and made sure it can see her whole body .

'' kel I gotta go before I get my ass beat cause of you '' I said laughing knowing I might get hit with the shoe if I don't hang up now .

'' Ight i love you bye '' he said smiling into the camera putting his phone down .

'' love you to '' dawn said and hung up from being on the phone for 3 hours and 30 minutes .

  ___________________________________________

After washing  the dishes and getting into a hot shower and changing her clothes the girl decide she was going to do a q&a video , since that was her most requested video .

The girl grabbed her camera off her night stand and set it up to where it can see her head down to her stomach , Dawn turned on her music low so the viewers watching her video can her her talk .

Dawn turned on her camera and watched her intro play with videos and pictures of her with the song '' Adams and eve '' by calboy

Once it stopped the video began '' hi guys welcome back to my YouTube chanel , so today I'm going to be bringing you guys a little q&a since I haven't posted in a couple of months '' the girl exclaimed .

The girl said , after cutting the camera off and showing a following clip of her falling off her chair .
'' um anyways - '' .

'' so the first question was asked by Sydneywillaims , the question was where are you from , so I'm from New York but raised in Baton Rouge Louisiana '' I said . '' Okay nextttt . ''

'' the next question was from elliejohns , how tall are you . '' um I'm 5'0 ,I'm short guys like I'm really short to other people but I'm taller then people you know , like I'm average size and I like that . I like that I'm short but not to short . ''

'' next , from adam15 , would you ever travel to another city , um I really wanna go to Texas guys like I been wanting to go to Texas for the longest , I know people from their to , I just really wanna go . ''

'' okay from dianaapao , have you went to California . No I have never been to California but I might go when I get older I guess .''

'' ok from drewchristy , Whats your favorite color , my favorite is pink , black , purple , and yellow .

''Bald101 asked will you have a meeting & greet in Baton Rouge , like I invite be to come and stuff of course , '' the girl said messing wit her fresh straight black her . ''I'll invite my friends , cuz I'm not famous for a meeting & greet . ''

'' Next question by jaxsen24 he asked , I don't even know my thoughts got lost , he asked do you consider yourself a well know person . ''

'' not well known but , known you know like people you know who I am cause , I be hearing people talking bout me in a good or bad way and I don't even know who they are like , damn girl i didn't know you know me . ''

'' next question is from , 14xmaddy the question is who are you dating .'' Dawn looked down and tried to hide the blushed forming on her face .

'' um , I guess yea I'm dating somebody mane , I just can't tell y'all who it is yet . ''

'' all I can't is he a - '' soon I got cut off by my brother busting in my room .

'' dijo mami deja de hablar contigo misma y vete a la cama perra . '' he said playfully .

'' kayden vete a la mierda estoy tratando de filmar azada . '' I said pushing him out of my room

'' hoe ass bitch '' I said sitting back down , '' anyways all I can say is he is a brace face . '' I said smiling so yeah that's it for today's video thank you guys for watching and yeah bye bitches '' I said cutting off the camera

'' amanecer gracia smith deja de maldecir en mi casa '' her mother yelled . '' ok mami '' they girl yelled back . '' damn it '' the girl mumbled falling off her bed from trying to get her computer to edit her video .

She new she had to do it once she was done since mykel was gonna take up all her time tonight from the FaceTime call but , what she didn't know is that someone is gonna found out about them that night ...

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 .