- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -

Dawn set her phone down and looked outside her window before her phone ringed

Dawn set her phone down and looked outside her window before her phone ringed . The girl looked at the phone to see mykel contact popping up .

Dawn sighed and answer the phone call , ' mhm ' was all she said before looking down at her phone . ' holy shit - your hair ' mykel said laughing , ' it's nice I know , but I fr think we should tell people know since it's basically already out ' dawn said changing the subject .

' I ain't ready yet mane ' he said getting on his game , ' you been sayin that for the past 7 months and I'm dead ass over it ' the girl said her New York comin threw .

' and plus you gotta tell yo people's about me like tf they probably think I'm a random ass girl over her gettin drama , and you being all quiet and shit ' dawn said getting up from her bed and goin to her desk .

' Ight mane , we can tell people about I guess ' he said putting his controller down . ' bet , now bye love you ' the girl said smiling , ' love you t- ' before he could finish dawn had hung up.

The girl grabbed her speakers and played ' honey ' by Kehlani and started dancing and singing around her room , she new her mom and brother Was not home so she didn't have to lock her door .

Once she was done dancing around she grabbed her phone and got on Instagram getting ready to tell the world who her boyfriend finally is

- OH SHIRRJJENE

- SHORT ASF SORRY

- ANYWAYS -

- NEXT CHAPTER 😍