- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -

Dawn sat on a chair in the food court playing with her hair , with mykel right  in front of her

Dawn sat on a chair in the food court playing with her hair , with mykel right in front of her . The silents was awkward before dawn decided to speak up .

' you wanted to talk about ... ' dawn asked the young boy , ' us ' he replied back looking down , ' there ain't no us , that is dead cause of you not me ' dawn said taking a sip of her drink .

' dawn it wasn't even like , that mane , me and macei just friends ' mykel said , ' friends don't be all touchy with each other's , it's like me saying dede it's my friend and I'm touching up all on him ' she said rolling her eyes at him .

' mane , I love you not her ' the boy said looking at the girl , ' we is 14 please ' she said , ' and you don't love me you we don't wanna be alone ' the girl replied , ' no bruh listen to what I'm sayin dude , I don't love her I love you , I have feelings for you , ' mykel said .

' por favor cállate ' the young girl mumbled , ' your toxic mane , I hate you for it ' dawn said looking around before smacking the boy in the head hard , ' juega conmigo otra vez y te mataré ' she said smiling innocently pulling the boy into a hug .

After that the two chilled walking around the mall getting things , and catching with each other's , they really did love each other , they were toxic for each other , and it was weird due to only being fourteen .

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF DISTANCE LOVE !
💙💙💙 .

- I was thinking about not letting get together for some reason-

- ANYWAYS YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF DISTANCE LOVE , I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY

- THIS STORY WE BE EDITED !

- SORRY FOR MISS SPELLING

- K BYE FOREVER ! 💙

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 . ( 𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗆𝗒𝗄𝖾𝗅 ) 🎉