- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -

Dawn woke up to her phone ringing , when she look at it she seen the bold letters ' 𝐋

Dawn woke up to her phone ringing , when she look at it she seen the bold letters ' 𝐋.𝐎.𝐌.𝐈 🌹 ' she pressed the accept button the FaceTime call showing her stealing . '' what kel '' she said in a soft raspy voice .

The boys faced showed in the camera as he set it up so she can see him fully . '' aw, was the baby sleep ''  he asked setting his controller down looking at the sleepy girl .

'' bebé , Qué deseas '' the girl said turning on her lights and laying back down . '' you ugly '' I said laughing a little .

'' that's how you comin son '' he semi - yelled into the phone . '' yeah that's how I'm comin '' she said laughing .

'' aye mykel do you go- '' someone said walking into the room . '' who you on the phone wit '' that person asked . '' don't worry about it mane '' mykel said putting his phone down . '' nah was it a girl . ''

Before mykel could even answer the unknown person grabbed his phone and locked at the contact . ' 𝐁.𝐀.𝐁.𝐘 💙 '

' ou, you got a girl in br ' asked the unknown person . ' yes dede now go before mac here you ' mykel said grabbing his phone back .

' I'll go if she say sum , how I know if this real or not ' Dede asked . ' Ight , bae say sum mane ' mykel said in the phone .

' hola azadas ' dawn said showing her face into the camera  . ' oh shit , she really is real ' Dede said running out of the room .

Dede came running back into the room , ' wait what did she say ' Dede asked breathing heavily. ' I said hello hoe ' the black hair girl said showing her bright white teeth .

' wow , rude asf for what ' he said shakin his head walkin out the room .

The two Stayed on the phone for a couple of hours after that kinda freaking out that someone's know about them . But they both knew someone was gonna find out .

I hate this so much , but here's part two also sorry for any miss spelling .