We've Risen, But We Haven't Fallen: Jay McGuiness/Siva Kaneswaran One Shot

I knocked on the door. I hoped it was the right apartment. I looked down as the door opened. I looked up and saw a guy at the door. He had curly hair and piercing blue eyes. I looked up and smiled.

                “I’m looking for…Siva Kaneswaran?” I said with hesitance. He looked back and shouted,

                “OI! SEEV! YOU GOT A VISITOR!” I saw my cousin running towards the door. He saw me and I threw my arms around his neck.

                “Selly!” He mumbled into my hair. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

                “Oh Seev.” Jay was watching me. I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt self-conscious.

                “Well, come on in!” Seev said with pleasure. He took my hand and led me in.

                “Boys! Boys! Look here!” He said into a room full of guys and a girl. The girl tensed up when she saw me and Siva hand in hand.

                “Guys, Nareesh, This is my cousin, Selena Thrall. I’ve been talking about her, remember?” They all scanned me from head to toe. “Sel, that’s Nathan.” He pointed to the one with a snapback on. “He’s the baby, youngest, he’s 19.”

                “Hey!” He greeted then going back to watching the football game.

                “That’s Max. He’ll probably play with your ears at some point so don’t be surprised, it’s a sign of affection.” He pointed at the bald guy. He waved and turned his attention back to the screen. “That’s Tom. He’s the oldest but most immature.” Tom pouted.

                “I am not immature!” He screamed. I laughed.

                “And this is my girlfriend, Nareesha!” He said, kissing her forehead. I smiled devilishly.

                “I can’t wait to tell you all the stories- especially when he was-“ I felt a hand clamped around my mouth. Nareesha giggled. The boys were now watching me with interest.

                “He was what?” I heard a different behind me. I licked Siva’s hand and he took it away in disgust.

                “Oh yeah, that’s Jay.” He added. Jay rolled his eyes.

                “Is that all I get?” He said.  Siva nodded.

                “He was what?” He said again. Siva narrowed his eyes.

                “You tell them, you die. You promised!” He said. I zipped my lips.

                “Can’t tell. But it was amazing, I tell you.” I chuckled.

~.~

*Jay’s POV*

                This girl. She was amazing. When I answered the door- she looked stunning. She was wearing a blue dipped-dyed tank top and short shorts. No, she didn’t look like a slut at all.

                She was talking with Siva when her phone rang.

                “Hello?” She asked. There was a moment of silence until she sighed and left the room. Siva and I exchanged glances.

                There was something she was hiding.

~.~

*Selena’s POV*