From Swimming to World Stars- Nathan Sykes One-Shot

*Ems Nathan One Shot*

                “Ugh, it’s so hot out!” I complained into the house. It was currently 38°C degrees out. I was wearing short shorts and a tank top.

                “Let’s go to the pool!” My best friend, Sarah suggested. I nodded and went to put on my sleek bright turquoise bikini. I checked my wavy brown hair and ran a couple of fingers through it. I sighed in seeing how perfect it was. I put on a short cover up and headed out to the pool.

                I lived in the neighborhood area of London, and in my neighborhood, there was a public pool. I went there all the time but not yet this summer. Rumor was that they changed the age limits so that only 16 year olds and above can get in. The other people would have to go to the other neighborhood pool.

                “C’mon!” I cheered, excited to feel the cool water against my semi-tan skin. Sarah nodded and we headed down.

~.~

                When we got to the pool, we found out that the rumors had been true. There was no one lower than 16 there and there were many hot guys. I put down my stuff and got everything ready to jump into the cool water. I went up to the diving board and dived in. I did 400 free, getting stares from strangers. I smiled at them until someone bumped into me.

                “Watch it!” I said. The person who bumped into me smiled sheepishly.

                “I’m sorry!” He had a deep voice. He looked around 18 or 19 and he was fine. He had brown hair, floppy due to swimming, and these deep green eyes that I dug.

                “It’s fine. Just watch where you’re going.” I smiled shyly. I hopped out of the pool and wrung my hair dry. I lay on my chair to try and get a tan. A couple minutes later, I felt the sun being blocked. I took off my sunglasses and stared up at the figure.

                “Hello! It’s me again.” The guy who bumped into me in the pool was standing before me. “I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place and hang out with me and the lads?” He bit his lip. I looked over at Sarah, who was intently listening to our conversation. She nodded and I asked him,

                “Sure, but only if my best friend, Sarah, can come.” He nodded vigorously.

                “The more the merrier!” He smiled. I giggled at his ways. I gathered up all my belongings and followed Nathan.

                He guided us to this huge, white house. He unlocked the doors and the smell of barbeque filled my nostrils. I sighed in content.

                “Oh, I haven’t introduced myself yet!” He chuckled. I smiled at him.

                “When I meet the rest of the group, we’ll do introductions.” He agreed with the idea and then took my hand. I grabbed Sarah’s hand, who was gapping at the huge house and looking at a poster.

                Then it hit me.

                We were in The Wanted’s house.

~.~

                “Sarah!” I hissed. I didn’t know what to say or do. I had made the excuse that I needed to go “change” and Sarah had to too. She caught my drift and walked with me. Then we went into a room and began to silently fangirl.

                “Oh my god, Sarah, it’s here, we’re in The Wanted’s house!” I whisper-screamed at her. She nodded and she almost had tears streaming down her face. Then she stopped and her eyes widened.