Chapter 28

WARNING: Sexual content ahead.

If there's actually anyone who doesn't mind reading about this topic, go ahead.

Those who don't read about this, skip to the next chapter. Don't worry, you won't miss anything important.

Reader's POV

As Toothless lays on top of me, even if I said he was heavy, which he isn't that much, I just said it to bother him. I liked the feeling of him being close to me too much to push him off. After a while in comfortable silence, Toothless took both, my and his shoes off.

Before almost falling asleep, I open my eyes quickly at the sudden loss of contact as Toothless got off me.

"Toothless? Wher-" I'm interrupted by him placing his lips on mine. My eyes went wide in surprise. This was sudden, but for whatever reason he did it, I kiss back, liking the feeling.

This kiss was different than the others. It was passionate and somewhat desperate. It was as if something had taken control over the shy and quiet dragon boy he is.

I gasp out of surprise when I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip. He quickly took the chance and slides his tongue in, exploring my mouth. His hands wandering up and down my sides. I'm loving and enjoying the feeling but nervous and unsure of what to do. I wrap my arms around his neck, a hand intertwined in his soft hair. He seems to like it as I felt him smile against my lips.

One of his hands went up to my chest, gently caressing a breast, causing a small moan of surprise escape my lips, making me blush from embarrassment. He blushes as well, withdrawing his hand, parts from the kiss and smiles shyly, looking down at me.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did.." He speaks quietly. I shake my head.

"No, you didn't. It just caught me by surprise.." I reply quietly. I move my hand, stroking his hair softly. Unexpectedly, it made him purr, surprising not only me, but himself too. I had no idea he could still purr in this form and it seems like he didn't know either. There were a few seconds of silence.

"Did you purr?" I ask curiously after a while of silence. Toothless blushes, nodding slowly, avoiding my eyes. I move my hands, cupping his face and peck his lips, smiling. He smiles back and understood he could continue.

He kisses me again, his hands wandering around my body. As this continues, I began to want more and it was clear he did too. The kiss was turning more desperate and lustful and I could tell Toothless was getting excited, and so was I.

He went to kiss my neck, from my jaw to my shoulders, leaving small kisses on my exposed skin. He lifts himself up a bit, both his hands gently grabbing my dress and tugging on it. I blush darker than before, realizing what he wants.

I gently push him back so I could sit up. I grab my dress, slowly and carefully pulling it off, avoiding his gaze the whole time. Once it was completely off, I look away, embarrassed and shy, avoiding to look at him. I was surprised when I was pulled into a tight hug.

"You're beautiful." He says quietly, I smile, hugging him back. He kisses my neck gently before pulling away to take his shirt off. I blush deeply. He was really beautiful and handsome, too. He chuckles and kisses me again. His hand once again going over my side, making me shiver slightly. Both his hands then grab a breast, making me gasp into the kiss. His fingers move slowly. Toothless pulls back and looks at me for permission. I nod timidly before taking if off. My hands were shaking slightly, and took me a bit longer to take it off. I avoid his eyes again as he looks at my now exposed chest. He looks back at me, blushing. He pulls my face to his, kissing me as he carefully and gently pushes me back down on the bed. His hands reach out again, taking a breast in each. I took in a shaky breath at the now direct contact, I still felt shy and continue to avoid his gaze.