Chapter 7: I shouldn't be thinking this way

James' POV:
I went back to the juice bar to find Luke and Riley laughing, and like they are having fun together. To be honest I don't know why but I felt jealous. They also were exchanging numbers.
James: "Um hey" I said awkwardly
"Oh hey James" she said while looking at me, and looking back in her phone while typing Luke's number. I was so angry she didn't even look at me for 3 seconds straight! I have had enough of them laughing, and acting like I wasn't even there. I held Riley's hand violently, and pull her. "We have to go" I said to Luke, and didn't even wait for his response. I took Riley away.
Riley: "MY HaND JaMEs"
I gave her a look, and didn't respond.
Riley pushed me, let me leave her hand
Riley: "What's wrong with you" she said angrily
James: "Riley we need to go"
Riley: "Not until you tell me what was that all about"
James: "RILEY!" "WE HAVE TO GO, AND I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT"
Riley: "FiNe JaMeS"
We head to see the trio. It was perfect. Everything was on point, and technical. The whole dance me and Riley kept on giving each other looks while thinking the other didn't see.
Once they finished Riley said her opinion.
Riley: "You guys nailed it! That was Amazing thank you guys"
Once she finished her sentence she gave them a smile, and immediately walked out of the room. I was still pretty mad at her, but whatever she did I wasn't supposed to act like that. I mean I held her hands with extreme violence, and didn't even tell her what was wrong. I think I should talk to her, but maybe it would be better to act cool like nothing even happened.

I see Riley in her office doing some work, so I approaches her acting all cool.
James: "Hey Riles. What are doing?"
She didn't reply.
James: "Hey what's up I am asking what are you doing"
Riley: "James I need to focus" she said in an annoyance
James: "Do you need help"
Riley: "Are you being serious right now?!"
James: "Yeah sure. Why are you even asking?"
Riley: "Today when I was at the juice bar with Luke for some kind of reason you held my hands very hard, and pulled me, and acted really weird, and when I asked you what's wrong you shouted at me, and told me you don't want to talk about it, and you have been treating me so bad, and now you are just coming acting so cool like nothing happened."
James: "Look Riley I thought about it, and I shouldn't thought about it this way, and basically you did nothing wrong, and I am so sorry Riley for treating you badly, and holding your hands violently. I am so sorry"
I really thought about it. They were just talking it's not a big deal.
Riley: "It's okay I just don't understand why don't you want to talk abou-"
I cut her off
James: "Riley please I told you I thought about it. You did nothing wrong I was just jeal- never mind Riley"
Riley: "Okay I am sorry"
James: "No, I am the one who should be sorry"
Riley: "It's okay."
James: "I love you"
Riley: "I love you too"
I hugged her, and kissed her on her forehead.
Riley: "we should go back home, because we have to wake up early tomorrow for qualifiers."
James: "Sure. I am so excited"
Riley: "Me too"
Riley took everything she needed from the studio, and it was time to go.
...
We arrived, and thanks god Riley was still awake, but she seemed pretty tired. "Let's go Riles" I said while opening the car door for her.
We entered the house, and went upstairs to our room. Riley changed, and immediately falls asleep. I stayed up a little bit thinking about the situation that happened today. I never felt jealous except one time when she was trying to flirt with Charles when we broke up, because of Beth. I feel my trust for Riley isn't the same since the Alfie situation,but she was stressed, and I wasn't really there for her, but that still doesn't give her the right to do what she did. I kept thinking, and thinking until i fell asleep.
The next day:
I hear the alarm's sound. I started to wake up, and realized I was in the same exact position I was in when I was going to sleep. I woke Riley up. I took a shower, and changed into my outfit. Riley did the same thing right after while I was preparing breakfast. I can't stop thinking about what is was thinking about yesterday. Did I really lose trust for Riley? She came downstairs to help me with breakfast.
James: "Hey Riley I need to tell you something"
Riley: "Go ahead I am listening"
James:
To be continued
Note: I am really thankful for the people who read my story, and more thankful for the ones who vote. Thank you so much. ❤️