Chapter 17: Me And You

Not edited 😬

"We're here Riles" James said holding my hands once we left the airport. I looked at him smiling before he said "Now what?" I looked at him confused. "James please don't tell me you didn't book an hotel room."
As I expected he looked at me and shook his head slowly. "I bet you even exchanged dollars to euros" I told him rolling his eyes. "Oh my god I forgot-"
"No no no James. You're not being serious right?"
He laughed before saying "Yes. I mean yes I am not being serious. I am not that stupid Riley"
"Sure you're not. Now we need to book a room"
"Okay sure but first we need to pick up the tour guide"
"This is messed up"

"Hi" James said as he shake the tour guide's hand. The tour guide then turned to face me with a smile. I shook his hand smiling too. "You didn't book an hotel room online right?" The tour guide who is called Liam asked after a while looking for a taxi. "No, we didn't" James replied while motioning for the driver to stop. We got in while Liam asking another question. "Okay so like what hotel you would prefer or-" I cut him off saying "The closest one to most of the landmarks" He nodded before telling the driver where to go.

Waiting for the room to get ready and give us the key I rest my head on James' shoulders. I took one of his hands that he was resting it on his lap in mine. He looked down at me smiling before kissing my forehead.

After waiting a little longer the receptionist came and gave us the keys. We entered the room and saw that our bags already in the room. We laid in bed holding each other close. "Riley?" "Mhm" "Do you want to do anything today or just lay in bed?" James asked causing me to think before I tell him "Maybe we can go to the hotel's bar" I said before I quickly added "but not getting too drunk." It was already dark because the flight from Toronto is 9 hours. James nodded before tapping my shoulders to get dressed.

 James nodded before tapping my shoulders to get dressed

I think my outfit is so good. I thought to myself while I am looking at the mirror. James got out of the toilet. Once he saw me he said "Ooh" before he walked to me and kissed my cheek saying "You look beautiful babe." I turned my face looking at him and pecked him on the lips quickly before I replied with "Thanks."

"James don't drink anymore please" I told James while holding the cup he was going to drink to prevent him to. "It's okay babe" he replied while forcing the cup to move my hand. I sighed before putting my hand back beside me. "Wanna dance babe?" James said sounding so drunk now. Not being too sure about if I replied with "uh sure."

After dancing for a while he slowly moved his hand down my back to my butt. I felt really uncomfortable. He then leaned it to kiss me. I allowed him kissing him back, but he kept on squeezing my butt. I pushed his hand saying "um James no I don't feel comfortable. Please don't take this too far." I mean I don't want to lose my virginity to someone drunk. I know he is my boyfriend, but I was well educated and I know that the right thing is that I should not lose my virginity except for my husband. "What are you talking about babe" he said before planting several kisses on my neck. "No James. Just no. You are way too drunk."
I said before letting go off him. "James we need to go." He groaned before replying with "Babe we can stay a little longer." "No James seriously we need to get out of here."