chapter 1

The pink hair boy, walked in the park, earbuds in ear. He was humming along to his music and mumbling some lryics "to California, our worries make no sense..." he sighed as he sat on a bench.

"California... wonder what its like" he said quietly, a small smile forming. As he sat, he began to get lost in his thoughts. 'maybe, i should go to California... no that's ridiculous, mom and papa wouldn't let me go.'

He sighed and got up, decided is was time to go home. He put his earbuds back in, played some music and was on his back home.

~~~~

"papa, mom! I'm home!" He called, walking into his home. He slipped his shoes off, after closing the door.

"Welcome home, Jiminie" his mother greeted from the kitchen as she was preparing dinner. His father looked at him, gave him a small smile before going back to whatever he was doing.

Jimin walked into the kitchen  "need some help?" He asked his mother, washing his hands. "I would appreciate it" his mother chuckled softly, cutting up some food.

~~~

after the 3 ate dinner, Jimin was in his room messaging hoseok

Jiminie💓

Hoseok, lets go to California.

Hobi☀️
I dont think my parents would appreciate me leaving for awhile, plus we don't  even speak English.

Jimine💓

You have a point there.
But can we try, please?

Hobi☀️
Fine, only because I love you.

Jimine💓
Thank you, hobi!! I love youu.
Gotta go now, see ya later.

~~~

Jimin began jumping up and down in excitement, when he realized he never talked with his parents about it.

Jimin ran to his parents, who were in the living room, watching TV. "Papa, mom. I'm going to California with hoseok... is that fine with you. I'm not sure how long, I'll pay for everything myself." Jimin said, nervous waiting for his parents response.

"I dont see an issue with that, I mean, it summer, so no school." His father spoke up. A smile grew on jimin's face. "Just please be safe, and make sure to call me every night. I wanna make sure that you're alive." His mother spoke. Jimin's smile grew bigger as he ran to hug his parents.

~~~

Hobi☀️
Let's do it, lets go to cali.

Jimine💓
I just got done talking with my parents. I'm able to go:) I really can't wait!!