1.I missed you too

"Rhea, get up girl it is time for school", I groaned rolling over on my ned starring at my alarm clock that just hit 5:00am.

My name is Rhea Ally, I have dark brown eyes, long black hair, I attend saint Joseph high school the fifth highest school in Guyana, I love to read, write poems and books, i like to draw and I have love for soccer.

"I'm up mom!", I yelled ripping my covers off as I went down into the kitchen where my mom was buising herself with cooking.

"Good morning mum", I sighed sitting in the kitchen as I await my orders to appear.

"You need to sweep the yard and water the plants", was all I heard from her as she went back to her cooking. I sighed walking to the storage room where the palm brooms were kept.

Grabbing on i walked to our huge concrete yard starting from the begin as I began sweeping. Brushing up the last set of leaves I stood up pressing my arm to my lower back as I straight myself.

Walking into her flower garden I grabbed the hose that usually hang in the small shade where she kept tools and fertilizers.

Trying my best to plug in the hose without the stand pipe losing out. I silently pray that it doesn't lose out but god was not on my side as the force of water pushes the pipe up cold water slashing on my entire body drenching me from head to toe.

"Great just bloody great", pushing the pipe down once again as I connect the hose and this time I actually got to  finish watering the plants.

I rushed back into the house avoiding my mother because if she caught me dripping water on her floor I know i will be mopping the entire house.

I hated me life having two other sister that hated you and does everything in their power to make me get lashes. Yes!, in Guyana parents don't hesitate to beat you ass with anything in their hand reach potspoon, wood or the special whip was called an 'Antelope Grass'. It was a thick grass that gives you a beautiful temporary red scar.

My mom and I was the only two be awake this early because my elder sister gets up until 6:30 to prepare for work and my smaller sister gets up at 7:00 to go to school because she was just in primary school.

I on the other hand had to cross the demarar harbour bridge, at this bridge if you are not early enough to be in the traffic you will be stuck there for hours. So my mom insisted I left the house at 6:30 because my school was all the way in kitty other side of town.

Another problem was that guyana is not like the United States where you get your own car to get to school or school buses to pick you up for free.

You either to the mini bus or a speed boat there was school buses but the fees were way over the money you soent on the bus so I took the bus to school but sometimes I get drop by my cousin.  

My parents were averagely rich but I didn't brage I went to school like a normal student.

Finishing my shower I went to my wardrobe where my neatly pressed uniform hang on a simple metal clothes hanger.

I put on my undergarments, and a  vest. I grabbed my white school t-shirt buttoning it up was I pulled a tights up tucking my shirt into them. I then pulled my one pleat sky blue skirt that came straight all the way to below my knees and finished of my uniform with the sky blue bolarow that had my school's badge sewed on the top left corner of my breast.

I went to my mirror pulling my hair into a simple ponytail braiding the rest of my hair as I bowed the two sky blue satin ribbons on my hair. Yes I know this uniform was quite ridiculous if you my ask me.