moving day.

As everyone knew you and Carter were not a couple but they still continued to say you basically were if you were moving in with him. Every time someone would say that Carter got nervous and Shy. Could he really like you? never. Maybe mark does? he's pretty cute, nerdy. i mean what's not to like. but what about carter ?
Everyone tried to come and help you move out when they got done with there shift.
"okay i think that's everything" Carter said placing his hands on his hips. "are you sure about this carter ?" you questioned him one last time. "yes i'm absolutely sure." he smiled and gently pat your back. at this time you struggled with PTSD from the attack and the years of abuse. Carter didn't wanna push your limits so if you wanted your space he'd give it to you without a question.
He had the maids and servants bring your bags into your room as you got settled in, you had your own bathroom a nice sized bed and room. it was almost as if you lived in a castle. you were in awe with the sight of your room, growing up your family was very very poor so when you walked into your room with carter you were shocked.
"Carter you really are rich!" you exclaimed prancing around your new room. "oh it's like a dream! i feel like a princess!" you flowed with your dress twirling. you spin and looked over at Carter. He grins at you with his hands in his pockets. "thank you carter!" you jumped over to him and gave with a hug, as his arms rapped around your waist.