DISCLAIMER AND AUTHOR NOTE

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•••

Dear readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read my story . I wrote this story with the intention of inspiring you and encouraging you to chase your dreams. Remember, anything is possible when you put in the effort and believe in yourself.

As an author, my goal is to transport you to another world and help you discover new perspectives. I hope my book has done just that and encouraged you to embrace the unknown.

I believe that stories have the power to change lives, and I wrote this book with the hope that it will touch your heart and leave you feeling inspired to make a difference in the world."

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my passion with you through this book. My hope is that it will bring you joy, laughter, and inspiration to live your life to the fullest.

Sometimes in life, we need a little push to help us overcome our fears and doubts. I hope my book has been that push for you, and that you've gained the strength to face any challenges that come your way.

I am Jerecho Niemez, also know as Harrison Messiah is signing in as your author.