What does it mean?

Grace's pov:

I woke up early this morning, though I am usually up early anyway. I walk downstairs to find that Mom has made breakfast, waffles, eggs, bacon, and fresh orange juice. Mon is busy talking to our guests, Abigail is at her shop, and Lori and Brandon are both at work. While I'm eating I decide to text Nick. I have a feeling he is awake, probably half asleep still senses it's Nick.

Grace: Morning sleepyhead! : )

I wait for Nick to reply, knowing that calling him sleepyhead will make him smile. Seeing as he is one.

Nick: Why r u up so early?

Aha, I was right. He is awake and still tired.

Grace: You know me, up with the dawn.

Nick: By the way, could u help me study for my bio test?

I laugh to myself, Nick is not usually one to study, but we usually study together.

Grace: You want to study!?

Nick: Ha ha, very funny.

Grace: So...Bistro at 12:00?

Nick: Sounds great, c u then! : )

Grace: Great see you soon!

I smile, it will be nice to get outside. The weather is nice, and I have a good feeling about today. After I finish eating, I wash my dishes and set them in the drainer to dry, and head upstairs, back to my room. I take a shower, and wonder what today will bring. I step out of the shower and dry myself off. I check the time, 7:56. I pick out a white top, a pink jacket, and a pair of gray jeans. As I brush my hair, I can't help but wonder why I have such a good feeling about today. I know the weather today is supposed to be nice, so that can't be it. Could it be studying with Nick? I must be or it could be something later in the day, I think.

"What does it mean, why do I have such a good feeling about today", I say, as I flop down on my bed, exasperated. I decide to figure that out later, and take a walk to the town square, where the Halloween Festival took place.

As I walk around the town square, I think about the feeling I had this morning. It was a good feeling, so I try to figure out what good things will happen today. Going to the Bistro? No, I go there all the time. The weather? No, the weather has been nice all week. Studying? I doubt it, sure I love to study, but I don't think that is why. Meeting Nick? I have no idea. Could it be? No, Nick and I have been friends ever since he moved in. Sure he was a jerk at first, but he did save me from being in some serious trouble at school, when he stole the mascot, and put it in my locker. But now we're friends....I think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen at the Bistro? Does Grace have hidden feelings for Nick? Does she know about Nick's feelings? Keep reading to find out.