Studding

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't posted anything new in a while. But I will try to give you all more chapters. Thank you all so much for reading my book. I wasn't expecting anyone to actually read it, so thank you! This next chapter will have alternating povs, and will be based off of the Netflix series and the Hallmark Channel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's pov:

12:00, time to head to the Bistro. I was nervous about meeting Nick, still not knowing what this feeling means. But I was ready. I quickly ate lunch, a sandwich and an apple, left a note for mom, then grabbed my jacket and started to head to the Bistro. I walked quickly in case Nick was already there, waiting for me.

*Beep*

I took out my phone and saw that Nick had texted me, telling me that he would be there soon. I sighed in relief, knowing that I wouldn't be late. I stopped at the Middleton Gardens to look at the Merriwick. It was close to blooming. I could feel it. Then I remembered about our study session.

Nick's Pov:

Almost 12:00. I spent around 3 minutes trying to hunt down my biology textbook, before I realized I put it on the counter. I then quickly made a PBJ sandwich, not the most filling lunch, but it was something. Then I texted my dad where I was going, in case he came home for lunch, grabbed my stuff, and set off.

------------------------------------------------------------Time skip------------------------------------------------------

12:05, The Bistro

Grace's pov:

"What are the distinguishing characteristics of a eukaryotic cell" I ask Nick. I see a look of confusion come over his face.

"A you carry a what now"?

I laugh, he looks so confused. "Eukaryotic," I say, "It's a kind of cell".

Nick tilts his head. "There is no way that's a word. You're making that up".

I point to the biology book as I say, "No, no. It's right here in the book".

"Well let me see" Nick says, reaching for the book.

I move the book so he can't see the answers. "No peeking" I say with a slight frown.

Nick laughs. "Come on, let me see that", as he reaches for the book again.

I pull the book to my right, half closing it so he can't see."No, no, no, no. You are supposed to know this" I say smiling.

Nick smiles " I'd know it if you gave me the book Grace". He reaches with his other arm and puts it behind my neck, trying to get the book. But then he pulls me closer and we stare at each other for a moment.

Nick's pov:

I look into Grace's eyes as we look at each other. And the only thing going through my mind is "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, what is happening right now, oh my god"!!

Grace's pov:

"Oh my god, what is happening right now?! Is this what that feeling that I had this morning means?! Are we going to kiss?! Is he going to kiss me?! Will I kiss him?! Oh my god!! "No" I finally say.

Nick's pov:

I let go of the book and slowly pull my arm back. My heart is racing. Just play it cool Nick, just play it cool. "Fine, I give up" I say. Grace lowers the book back onto the table.

"Good. Now, the nucleus and the organelles are enclosed in a membrane" Grace says.

"Oh, okay, so it's like "eukary" them inside of something else" I say.Grace smiles at me, making her eyes light up, making her look so pretty....Dude! Get a hold of yourself man!

"Yes. Yeah, that is a great way to remember it" she says.

I smile at her as I say "It's 'cause I got the best teacher in town".

She looks at me and gives me a smile "Aw".

I start to gather my stuff. "Well thanks for all the learning" I say. Grace nods. I stand up and I look down at her. "I'll try to remember to thank you during my graduation speech" I say with a smile.

She looks at me. "Oh no, no, no, you better, sense I'll be the one speaking right after you're done" she says with a smile. I smile and turn as I say bye and head home.

Grace's pov:

I'm still confused about what just happened between us. Is this what my feeling meant earlier? I'm so confused!

*Beep*

My vibrating phone brings me out of my thoughts. I look down at the screen to see a message from Nick,

Nick: Need to ask you something important. Tomorrow okay?

I stare at my phone in shock. Is Nick going to ask me out?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I hope it was long enough. Thanks for reading! :)