Talking with Abigail

Okay ready for another chapter, once again this will be based off the show, but not exactly like the show. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's pov:

My heart was pounding with every step I took as I walked back to Gray house. What did Nick want to talk to me about? What will he ask me? Is he going to ask me out? Does he like me? Do I like him? I think for a while about that question. Do I like NickNo, no, me and Nick are just good friends. Yeah, yeah, just really good friends. But are we? I mean sometimes I will catch him looking at me, and then he looks away. But all good friends do that, right? I think about Nick. Do I like him more than that? I mean sure he's funny, smart....ish, and kinda cute. Wait! Did I just say.. er think cute?!! No, no, no. I have always know that he was good looking, with those dark brown eyes, his dark hair, his pale skin, and his perfect lips....lips!Oh my gosh, I do like Nick! Oh my gosh, what am I going to do?! What if I tell him I like him tomorrow, thinking that he likes me, but then he says he doesn't like me in that way, and now he knows that I like him, and then our whole relationship is ruined!! Okay Grace, just calm down. It's going to be fine.

I walk up the steps to Gray house and go into the kitchen, hoping to find Mom. Maybe she can help me with this whole situation. But I see that Mom isn't home. I sit at the counter and stare at my phone. Then Abigail comes in. She sees me and walks over.

"So.. you want to talk about something?" she says with a knowing smile. I can't lie and say I'm fine when I feel like my head will explode with thoughts.

"Yeah, I think I do" I say, hopefully Abigail will have some advice. Knowing her she probabley does, this is the same women who tried to date 3 men at once.

"It's a boy, isn't it?" she says. I look at her in shock, was it that obvious that I had boy problems, or is it just her Merriwick gift?

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Just a feeling" she says.

I sigh and say,"It's just I can't talk to Mom about this because she and Sam are dating," I take a deep breath as I look over at her, "So it's weird  to be thinking about my Mom's boyfriend's son".

"Hold on, I need to follow the genealogy here. Your Mom's boyfriend's...Nick" she says.

"Yeah, and I'm meeting with him tomorrow" I say, having an inter freak out moment.

"Oh, that's not much time," she says with a slightly worried look, "So you think he's going to ask you out?".

"I don't know, all he said in the text was that he wanted to ask me something important" I said feeling a bit stressed.

"Hmm, well how about this, if he does try to ask you out just start saying how he is such a good friend. That way you can let him know you only think of him as a friend, and then he will back off" she says.

I look at her and let out a sigh. Guess it's time to admit it. "Umm, acually I think I like him. Like more than a friend" I say. Abigail looks shocked. She doesn't say anything.

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing that he wants to ask you out" she says with a smile.

"But that's just it, I don't know if he will ask me out or not" I say.

Abigail smiles,"Well if he does ask you out then you can say yes, and if not, he will be missing out". I give her a grateful hug, she has been so much help. And now I feel ready for whatever happens tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick's house

Nick's pov:

After texting Grace I continued walking home, which was only a block away. I really need to talk to her about what happened between us, but I decided to wait till tomorrow, that way both of us can figure out what the heck just happened. I walked into the house and saw Dad at the table in the living room going through some papers. I was glad he was home, because there was something that I needed to ask him.

"Hey, Dad" I said, deciding to act casual.

"Hey" he reponded still looking at the papers.

"Um...I wanna ask you something" I said, as I put my backpack down on the floor and walked over to him.

"Sure" he said.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself to ask the question.

"So uh...there's this girl that I wanna ask out, but I'm not sure what to say".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry, just had to type that. :)  Hope you guys liked this chapter and like always keep reading to find out.